Chapter 5.

Percy Jackson-

"You know, I really can't see the resemblance," I told Thalia. "You look nothing like your father."

"And that's a bad thing? Zeus may be the powerful king of the gods, but I don't want to look like the old guy, for Artemis' sake!" Then she made a face. "Honestly, I can't see how he gets the woman to cheat on Hera at all—it's not likely he tells them all that he is an Immortal King who can smite foolish mortals with his all mighty Master Bolt," Thalia shuddered.

Nico and I burst out laughing.

"What does your father look like?" Ginny asks curiously.

"Well, I do have his hair, his eyes, and his awesome lightning powers, but thankfully, that's it."

"She gets her temper from him, though." Nico muttered.

"And her dramatics," I grinned.

"And pride," said Nico.

"And her favorite curses," I nodded, satisfied at her expression. Thalia was glaring at us, but making her mad is probably the highlight of my day—it's extremely amusing.

"People really need to stop using my father's name as a curse!" Nico complained.

"What about if they curse with his Roman counterpart?"

He looked thoughtful. "What would you say?"

"Maybe—Holy Mother of Pluto!"

"But then you'd be cursing his mother, which is Rhea, and if our fathers hear her name they'll get into the same argument."

"Mother Rhea likes me best!" Thalia, Nico and I said in unison, laughing.

"What so the Olympians normally do when they get together?" Ginny asked, snickering.

"Argue," the three of us said at once.

"What about?"

"Well, Poseidon and Zeus argue over their disasters. Come to think of it, Thalia and I argue about that too," I grinned.

"Artemis and Apollo bicker about who is older." Thalia smirked. "And Artemis totally is."

"Demeter and Hades argue about Persephone and cereal, and Demeter's obsession over cereal is seriously annoying. I have to hear her nonsense all the time when she visits. 'He is so skinny, he should eat more cereal.' 'Six months behind the plow, great character building, he is quite the moody one.' 'You shouldn't have eaten that silly pomegranate, you never have time to visit your lonely old mother,'" Nico mocked.

I snickered, Thalia rolled around laughing, and Ginny looked really amused.

"Good old Mr. D sleeps on his throne or reads wine magazines."

"Ares and Hephaestus argue over Aphrodite—" Nico started.

"Hate her," Thalia muttered.  "Anyway, Aphrodite argues with Athena to try and get her to wear make-up—"

"But sometimes Athena argues with my father about the whole Athens and Medusa thing—"

"And they flat out hate each other," Nico continued, "which is why Athena hates Percy and doesn't approve of him with her daughter.  Sometimes Zeus and my father argue about Rhea and who is more powerful and their domains—"

"Hermes pickpockets whoever he can, and argues with Apollo about that whole stealing-the-sun-cattle thing that happened a really long, long, long time ago," Thalia continued.

"Hera agues with Zeus about Thalia, her brother Jason, and all of his flings and affairs and whatnot—"

"And then there is Aunt Hestia—" I said.