Chapter 21.

Percy Jackson-

I was beginning to get bored.  

It wasn't Harry, Ron, and Hermione's fault, but they were really starting to get on my nerves

"How much longer?" Thalia whined.

"I don't know," I answered.  "A little longer and you get to yell at people who question stuff.  Sound fun?  Yelling at innocent wand-wavers."

Thalia shrugged.  "I guess that could be fun.  But only once they show up."  She paused.  "What's with all the pigs?"

"Pigs?" Nico asked, snapping his head towards our cousin.  I had a feeling he wasn't paying any attention whatsoever to anything we were saying.  "Huh?"

"I mean, honestly.  Hogwarts," She snickered.  Nico and I did, too.  That name never gets old.  "Hogsmeade, Hogshead..."

"It is pretty bizarre.  But not as bizarre as eating your kids," I said nonchalantly.

"Everything with you lot is bizarre," Ginny said brightly upon arriving at the pub.

"Hey, I though you were coming here with Michael Corn-plant, or whatever his name is." I said, grinning.

"He's coming.  He was meeting Terry Boot and some other Ravenclaws." Ginny shrugged.

"Yeah, well," Nico started, but stopped upon seeing Harry, Hermione, and Ron enter.  They were looking around, and seemed edgy.

"I don't know about this, Hermione," I heard Harry mutter.  They exchanged a few words before I decided to make my presence known.

"Hey!" I said, grinning.

"Percy?" Hermione said in surprise, but smiled at seeing us.  "Ginny, Thalia, Nico, good to see you guys here.  I wasn't sure you guys were going to show.  Well, Ginny, yes, but-"

"Eh, it's all right, Hermione, I get it." I smirked and winked at Ginny and my cousins.  "I like to...follow the current, you know?"

Thalia and Nico snickered, and Ginny tried to stifle her laughter and attemped to passed it off as an odd cough.

Hermione and Ron looked at us strangely, but Harry was more preoccupied with all of the people flooding into the bar.  (No, that wasn't a pun.)  There were a lot of faces, most of them I didn't know-either that or I didn't care to remember.  I did, to my delight, see Luna.  I also saw Neville, but I didn't really know what to feel about that...

"A couple of people?" Harry said hoarsely to Hermione.  "A couple of people?"

"Yes, well, the idea seemed quite popular," Hermione said, sounding cheery.  "Ron, do you want to pull up more chairs?"

"I'd better go," Ginny muttered to us, seeing her boyfriend gesture to her.  "Remember, you guys promised to train me, and I won't let you forget."

With that, she sat down next to Mike-somebody.  I felt a twinge of annoyance.  It wasn't a romantic feeling in the least, but I did consider Ginny like my sister, and I didn't like that boyfriend of hers...something about him just rubbed me the wrong way... (Haha.  Now Ron has somebody to team up with :).)

The twins ordered everyone a butterbeer, but I declined, opting for water.  What can I say?  Sons of Poseidon are entitled to drink as much water as we like, it goes with the whole demigod thing.

"Do you guys want some help with the cavalry?" I asked in a low voice, seeing them whisper to each other.

"Thanks, Percy." Hermione gave me a small smile.    Harry slumped his shoulders.