Chapter 15.

Percy Jackson-

I first noticed the boy staring at me when my cousins and I were bickering.  Although that is nothing new, I could feel his eyes burning in the back of my head.  I didn't mention it to the others because his gaze was not hateful.  It was curious, a little sympathetic, and full of wonder.  

...

"You are so lousy at magic.  You should just stick with throwing tantrums and splitting the ground open," Thalia complained.

We were in Transfigurapplication, or something.  Whatever it was called, we were attempting to turn a pin into a...actually, I forgot what we were supposed to do, and just messed around.  This isn't school school, it is magic school, and to be honest, I don't care about my grades.  It isn't like I'll be living in a magic community or anything.  I'm still planning on going to college in New Rome with my Wise Girl, so I found this irrelevant.  It was sort of interesting and all, but I mostly came to scare people, and because I was angry about Alber-something Dumbledense comparing me to a murdering scumbag, who is apparently related to me.  I wanted to prove him wrong, and be badass to scare him.  That is mainly why I went.  And the wondrous ability to prank my friends with magic, of course.

"I am not!" Nico protested.  

"Yes, you are." Thalia said smugly.  "You turned your hair pink on accident."

Nico dropped his wand.  "Wait-what?!"  He looked in a mirror and gasped.  He gripped his chest and staggered back.  "Oh, gods!  This is terrible!  Change it back!  Change it back!"

"I could," Thalia shrugged, looking amused.  "But what fun would that be?"

"I'll get you!" Nico threatened.  "I'll turn your hair pink!"

Thalia snorted at him.  "As if you could remember how to do it in the first place!"

"Well I-"

"Mr. di Angelo.  Ms. Grace.  Is their a problem here?" The Fury Lady...sorry, Professor Micky Gone-A-Ball(Fury Lady sounds better) asked.

"Nope." Thalia grinned innocently.  Then she realized Fury Lady called her by her last name, and scowled.  "And I don't go by my surname.  You would do well to remember that." 

"Are you threatening me?" The teacher lady asked with a deep frown on her face, as if she heard wrong.  I'll tell you right now...she didn't.

"Yes," Thalia said simply, and gave her a fake smile.

"Yes, there is a problem!" Nico exclaimed suddenly.  "My hair is pink!"

I chuckled and whispered in Thalia's ear as Nico ranted the the Fury Lady, "You did it, didn't you?"

"I gotta get entertainment somehow, Kelpy.  Watching both of your failures isn't enough for me."

"Never is, is it?"

"Nothing compared to men getting turned into a jackalopes (Okay, I have no idea if I spelled that right.  If I didn't please do a Book Worm a favor and comment the right spelling so I can fix it.) and hunting monster with my sisters.   Or fighting in the Arena at Camp.  Or hanging out with Annie.  Or-"

"I get it," I said.  "Please shut up."

"Will someone fix my hair!?" Nico yelled.  Everyone in the classroom turned to look at him and burst out laughing.  Nico's face turned as red as...something that's red.  He looked so strange.  Red face, pink hair... "I didn't do this," Nico muttered to himself.  He slowly turned to Thalia, and sneered at her.  "You!"

"Run?" I suggested.  

"Running sounds good," Thalia grinned.  Then she bolted out of the classroom, and the raging Ghost King started to follow her when I pointed my wand at him and turned his hair rainbow.  Everyone in the classroom started to laugh hysterically.  Nico looked in a mirror again, and his eyes narrowed.