Chapter 11

"My mom wants you to come over again, she won't stop bugging me about it." I told Andrew as we were downstairs making lunch.

"Why haven't you told me I would have gone the first time she asked." He smiled.

"Do you want to go tonight?" I asked.

"Yeah it will be fun, why not." He smiled. I kissed his cheek and texted my mom back to let her know we were coming tonight.

"Baby?" He asked.

"Yeah?" I asked.

"What did your parents ever say about me?" He asked. I smiled.

"They both loved you." I said.

"They weren't mad about the age?" He asked.

"My mom was suprised but she didn't care, she was happy I got you." I said and he smiled.

"I'm happy I got you too." He said while a smile.

"What about your dad?" He asked.

"I don't know, me and my dad don't have the closest relationship but he seems to like you too." I said. He smiled weakly and we got ready to go over my house. Andrew just wore a black v neck with his usual blue jeans and brown boots. I wore a grey hoodie with light blue jeans and uggs.

"Ready baby?" He asked. I smiled and knodded my head before standing on my tippy toes to kiss him. He bit my lip while holding my hips before pulling away. I chuckled a little when I saw the lust in his eyes.

"Come on you horny little shit." I joked. He laughed and put his hands in his pockets and shrugged.

"I can't help it." He smiled and we walked out to the drive way into his car. He opened the door for me like he always did and began driving to my house.

"I have a meeting everyday this week until nine." He said. He was upset and I knew he was and I'm not going to lie I was too, I thought he had two weeks off and it had only been one.

"Do you have to?" I asked even though I knew he did.

"I'm sorry baby." He said and grabbed my thigh and he rubbed it.

"Can you sleepover my house tonight and leave in the morning?" I asked.

"I think I have plans, I'm not sure I can." He looked over at me with a straight face and then smirked which turned into a smile.

"I hate you." I laughed.

"Love you too." He smiled. We drove to my house and got there a little earlier before dinner was ready. My mom and dad greeted us both and Andrew hugged my mom and shook my dads hand and we both went upstairs. He walked into my room and sat on my bed.

"Sorry for the mess." I said. There was papers all over from college paperwork and some clothes.

"You're good." He smiled and he smiled when he saw a picture of me with a friend when I was younger on my wall.

"Look at you." He smiled.

"Oh my god stop." I laughed.

"You were so cute." He laughed. I blushed and took the picture down and put it on my dresser.

"Hey." He stopped me and got up and took it from me, hanging it up back on the wall.

"I like it there." He smiled and put his forehead on mine. He kissed me and held my waist.

"Dinners done!" My mom yelled from downstairs. He laughed as we pulled away from eachother and went downstairs. We went into the dining room and I sat down next to Andrew as my mom and dad sat across from us. We talked like the first time and my dad hit it off with Andrew again and I could still tell he was nervous.

"So how is she treating you?" My dad laughed. Andrew smiled and shot a glance over at me.

"She's great." He said with a smile plastered on his face. He was so happy when he said it and he meant it.

We finished dinner and me and Andrew sat on the couch while watching a movie after offering to help clean up but they refused. My dad walked in the living room and smiled.

"Andrew I want to talk to you." He signaled him to the door to talk outside on the porch and Andrew stared for a second and got up to go outside. I didn't know why he wanted to talk to him which made me nervous and I couldn't imagine how Andrew felt. They walked outside and I went into the kitchen to see what my mom was doing.

"What is happening?" I asked easing an eyebrow.

Andrews P.O.V

Me and her dad sat on the porch in silence for a little bit until he broke it. I was nervous and didn't know why he would want to talk to me, nor did I know what I did wrong.

"You want a beer?" He laughed while handing me a bottle out of his jacket. I was assuming he didn't want jasmine to know I was going to drink. I smiled and took it from him popping open the top.

"You didn't do anything wrong no need to be nervous." He said. I knodded my head and took a sip so it wasn't awkward.

"You were married?" He asked. I gulped.

"Yeah.. Did she tell you?" I said awkwardly.

"Yeah I'm not worried about it though." He said.

"Listen I just don't want you to hurt her. She's been through a lot and seeing her down was the worst thing I've ever experienced." He flat out said. I smiled a little and he looked at me like he was about to kill me.

"No." I replied.

"No I would never hurt her, I've been hurt I know how it feels I would never do that to her." I said. He smiled and started talking about my car quickly changing the subject.

Jasmine's POV

I walked out on the porch after talking to my mom to see my dad and Andrew laughing and having the time of their life.

"What's going on out here?" I laughed and sat down next to Andrew putting my hand on his chest and looking up at him.

"Nothing baby." He smiled down at me. He was buzzed and I knew my dad would do this to see if he would say anything he'd regret.

"You're drunk." I laughed. My dad laughed and so did Andrew.

"I might be but its okay." He smiled. I laughed and my dad knew it was okay because he was spending the night.

"Alright I'm going to bed I'll see you tomorrow morning." My dad said and went inside as he took Andrews empty bottles of beer.

"Thank god." He said.

"Wha-" he cut me off before I could finish by pushing his lips to mine and slid his tongue on my bottom lip. You could literally taste the alcohol on his breathe but it was a long and passionate drunk kiss. He put his hand on my thigh and went up farther to tease me.

"You're drunk." I laughed as I bit his lip and pushed his hand down. He chuckled lowly and went back to kissing me.

"I think we should go to bed." He whispered lowly as he softly kissed my neck. I laughed and we went inside up to my room. He threw the covers over both of us after leading me to the bed and kissed me until he fell asleep.