Chapter 84

SMUT.

When we pulled into the driveway Andy went over to my side and opened my door for me and he started kissing me before the car door was even shut.

"Don't forget I have to change." I said and he chuckled.

"How could I?" He asked and I smiled as we made our way to the front door.

He struggled getting the key in the door as he kissed me and we both stumbled into the house when he did. He cupped my cheek and continued kissing me and ran his hand down to my side. I took his jacket off and he threw it on the floor and I wrapped my legs around his waist as he carried me up to the bedroom. He laid me down on the bed and kissed me and I pulled away from him.

"Wait." I said and he pulled away from me completely and I got up and went over to the bathroom.

"I'll be right out." I smirked and he chuckled lowly as I got changed. We never really did this but I knew he would like it. I came out the bathroom and he was now only in his boxers and he stared at my body up and down.

"Jesus fucking Christ

"Jesus fucking Christ." He said walking over to me and kissing me as he grabbed my ass. He led me back to the bed and hovered over me as he kissed me and led a trail of kisses down to my collarbone.

"Everything about you is so god damn perfect Jasmine." He said slowly as he kissed me. He pulled away and looked into my eyes and I bit my lip. I ran my hand up to his chest and rubbed it softly and he started kissing my breasts as he cupped them with his hands. He ran one hand down to my thigh and rubbed it and watched me with every mood he made to see the pleasure I was getting from him. He pulled down the front of my top and swirled his tongue around my nipple and I let out a soft moan as he sucked and nibbled gently on it. I ran my hand down his chest and grabbed his length through his boxers and he moaned. He pulled away from me and started leaving trails of kisses down my chest and stopped before he got to my waistline. He looked up at me before sliding my panties to the side and when I felt the warmth of his tongue on my clit I moaned.

He looked up at me as he swirled his tongue around and I grabbed the sheets and he smirked. He placed two fingers at my entrance and slowly placed them inside me and I let out another moan as he pumped his fingers in and out of me. He continued to suck and nibble my clit softly and I entagled my fingers in his hair and pushed him down on me.

"Andy." I moaned as I tugged on his hair. He pulled away and looked at me and trailed kissing back up to my lips.

"How was that baby?" He asked sucking on my bottom lip and I moaned in response and he chuckled as he gently bit down on it. He pulled away and chuckled and I looked at him.

"What?" I asked.

"I don't even know how to get this off of you." He laughed and so did I as I kissed him.

"I was wondering why it was taking you so long." I laughed and so did he. He ended up unclapsing the back of it and pulling it down and he looked my body up and down as he left sweet kisses on stomach he sat up and kneed in between my legs. I reached my arm out to the waistline of his boxers and tugged on them and he pulled them down all the way and slid them off as he placed himself at my entrance. He smirked as he teased me at first and rubbed my clit with his tip but when he placed himself inside me I gasped and my mouth formed into an o-shape as I grabbed the sheets. He went farther into me and i adjusted my hips to his length as he went faster. He hovered over me as he thrusted inside me and went back to kissing me.

"Jasmine." He moaned and I dug my nails into his back as I bucked my hips up against his.

"You feel so good baby." I moaned and he sucked on my neck as I closed my eyes in pleasure. I could already tell there would be hickeys down my neck and chest and stomach.

"Andy." I practically screamed as he hit my g spot and he grunted.

"Fuck." He moaned and I kissed his neck and left a small hickey on it and he moaned.

"I'm close baby girl." He said and I kissed him as I could feel my orgasm building. He thrusted a few times inside me and I felt my walls tightened around his length. It wasn't long after her slowed down and I felt him release inside me. He pulled out and collapsed on top of me and continued to suck on my neck.

"My god Andy." I panted and he pulled away and smiled at me as he tucked a strand of hair behind my ear.

"I love you." He said kissing me.

"I love you too." I said and he went back to my neck, even though there would be a lot of hickeys I couldn't complain, it felt so good. 

"You have a hickey on your neck from me." I chuckled and so did he.

"I'm not the only one." He said and I smiled as pushed his hair back.

"That was amazing Jasmine." He said.

"I know." I said and he collapsed next to me and wrapped his arm around me.

"I'm never letting you go." He said kissing my cheek as I rubbed his arm and my back faced him.

"Goodnight baby." He said.

"Goodnight." I smiled even though he probably couldn't tell I did and he rubbed my  thigh with his other hand until I fell asleep.