Chapter 42

"Which one do you like more?" I asked Mel as I came out of the fitting room. I was trying on wedding dresses and Mel smiled at me.

"That one, it's perfect." She said. I smiled we were finally getting married in less than a month and I couldn't wait.

"Plus it seems easier for him to be able to get it off than the other one." She laughed and so did I.

"He's going to love this but he's not allowed to see me in my dress until the wedding day." I said and Mel nodded her head. I went back in the fitting room to get dressed into my regular clothes and went back to the front desk to buy it. It was expensive but Andy gave me his credit card to buy whatever I wanted. After buying it me and Mel went straight to the car to put it in the backseat, it was too heavy and big to carry around.

"You know the day of graduation when you and him were flirting and he took you home and everything, I never knew it would come to this." She chuckled

"Neither did I, but I'm glad it did." I smiled.

"So am I, he's a good person." She said.

"He's the love of my life." I said and she smiled as she started the car to drop me off at home.

"I have an idea on what to give you two for one of your wedding gifts." She said.

"What?" I asked.

"I'm not telling you, I just said I had an idea. You'll see when the day comes. You can both have fun with it." She said and I sighed.

When she pulled into the driveway I hugged her and got my dress from the back and ran inside the house to see Andy in the kitchen.

"Don't turn around." I said and ran upstairs to put the dress in the closet. I wanted it to be a suprise for him. When I went back downstairs he was still in the kitchen doing dishes and I went behind him and hugged him.

"Did you find a dress?" He asked and turned around to face me and hugged me.

"Yup and you have to promise me you won't peek and look at it, I want it to be a suprise for you." I said and he smiled.

"Fine, I guess I could do that." He said. I smiled and kissed him.

"You okay? You seem upset." I said he nodded his head.

"My parents are coming." He said.

"I don't care." I said.

"It's our day I really don't give a shit who comes, nobody could show up and I'd be happy with it." I said and he smiled weakly.

"I love you." He said.

"I love you too." I said.

"It just makes me mad because they are so fake in our faces and then when they call or text you they talk shit especially on our relationship, and now they want to come to our wedding." He said.

"It will be okay, I promise you that's going to be our day. Just you and me we aren't going to be caring or worrying about anyone else." I said and he rubbed my sides and kissed me lightly.

"My baby girl." He said and kissed me again leaning against the sink more as I leaned into him. He cupped my cheek and slid his tongue across my bottom lip before sliding him tongue inside my mouth. I moaned when our tongues hit eachother and the front door opened causing me and Andrew to pull away from eachother quickly. When I turned around it was my dad with Skylar.

"Hey." I said awkwardly and Andrew chuckled.

"Well I'm glad we got here in time or you would have had little brother or sister." My dad pretended to say to Skylar and laughed. Andrew laughed and so did I. I went over to hug my dad and took Skylar from him and kissed her forehead.

"Your wedding is coming up soon." My dad said and smiled.

"I know we were just talking about that." I smiled and glanced over at Andrew.

"Did you get your dress yet?" He asked.

"Yes do you want to see it?" I asked and jumped with excitement.

"Yeah." He smiled.

"You stay here." I smirked at Andy and handed Skylar to him.

I got dressed in the walk-in closet and came out in my dress and I honestly thought my dad was going to cry.

"It's beautiful Jas." He smiled and hugged me.

"You know your mom would be so proud of you." He said and I wanted to cry.

"I know." I said and smiled weakly. Me and my dad hadn't really talked about it since it happened and I could see the tears building up in his eyes and I hugged him again and didn't let go.

"She loved you and Skylar so much Jasmine." He said and I knew he was crying which made me finally break down.

"I miss her so much." I said and he hugged me tighter.

"So do I." He said. I wiped my tears away and got myself together. I didn't want Andy to know I was upset because I knew it would make him upset. My dad got himself together too and went back downstairs while I got changed back into my regular clothes. I couldn't wait for our wedding day, I knew it was going to be emotional but I knew it was going to be perfect and I couldn't wait to be called his wife finally.

I went back downstairs and smiled at Andy when I saw him talking to my dad while holding Skylar.

"Do you want me to take her?" I asked.

"I got her." He smiled and went back to talking to my dad.

"I'm going to get going though, I love you guys." My dad said getting up off the couch, hugging me and Andy.

"I just wanted to stop by and make sure everything was okay." He said and I smiled and after he left I put Skylar in her crib, she was tired and I could tell she needed sleep.

"Come here." Andy said laying on the couch when I came back downstairs. I walked over to him and he pulled me down on top of him and kissed me and held me.

"What was that for?" I asked.

"Because I know you're not okay and I know you needed that." He said. I smiled weakly.

"I know baby." He whispered tucking a strand of hair behind my ear and rubbed my back.

"I love you with my entire heart." I said and he smiled.

"I love you too." He said.

"How do you know when I'm upset?" I asked.

"You just have that look in your eyes." He said. I kissed him again and he smiled, making me smile.

"Just like you have that look in your eyes when you're horny, I can tell." He said and I started laughing.

"My baby girl." He chuckled and kissed my cheek.