Chapter 46

I woke up to Andy still holding me and lightly snoring and I chuckled a bit and looked at my hand where the ring was and smiled to myself. I kissed his lips softly and before I knew it he was up and didn't let my lips leave his. He grabbed my ass and kissed me and pulled away smiling.

"Good morning baby girl." He said.

"Good morning daddy." I smirked and started laughing.

"Mhm." He chuckled lowly and kissed me again.

"Don't forget we leave for our honeymoon tonight." He said.

"I know I have to pack still in all over the place." I said rubbing my eyes trying to wake up more. I got up to grab my Calvin Klein underwear  from my drawer and went in the bathroom to put Andys button up on.

"This is a nice view isn't it baby?" I smirked walking back into the bedroom with the unbuttoned shirt on, with my breasts showing and hickeys from the night before visible on me.

"Jesus christ." He said and smirked before I hovered over top of him. He had the covers halfway on him and I sat on his lap with my knees on each side of him and placed my hand on his chest. He held my hips and smirked.

"You're so god damn beautiful." He said and massaged my right breast with his right hand and I smirked.

"I wish I could wake up to this every morning." He said.

"You could." I said.

"And what I have to do in order to?" He asked.

"Just keep doing what you're doing." I whispered in his ear before getting back up to put on my matching Calvin Klein sports bra as he watched me he laughed.

"What?" I asked.

"I left hickeys all over you." He said. I went in the bathroom to look in the mirror and he wasnt joking, I saw the ones on my stomach and collar bones, but when I looked at my neck and shoulders it looked like I was punched and I had hickies all over my thighs and inner thighs.

"Jesus Christ Andy." I said and he walked into the bathroom.

"Don't act like you didn't give me any." He smirked looking at his neck in the mirror and he had a trail of them going down from his chest to his happy trail.

"Are you going to get dressed anytime today?" I asked and started laughing looking down at his hard on.

"Maybe." He smirked and grabbed my ass pulling me into him hard.

"Jesus Christ Andy." I chuckled.

"Don't lie, you like it rough." He whispered the last part in my ear.

"Last night you were a puppy that just wanted to make love and now you're daddy who wants to fuck?" I asked and chuckled.

"No baby you have it all wrong. I never stopped being daddy, and yes last night I wanted to make love to you, and yes today I want to fuck you until you can't stand." He smirked and I smashed my lips to his and we stumbled over eachothers feet until we both landed on the bed.

"What if I fuck you first?" I asked.

"Go ahead." He said and with that I threw my panties across the room and Andy pulled my sports bra over my head and I lowered myself onto him as I began to ride him.

"Baby." He moaned as his gripped tightened on my ass as I went faster.

"Andy." I moaned and he moved his right hand to massage my breasts. He took himself out and flipped me over so he was now on top and placed him inside me again. He went harder and faster than he did last night and buried his head in my neck and bit it softly as he moaned.

"I knew there was a reason I didn't get dressed today." He chuckled and panted at the same time as he continued to fuck me. He bent one of my legs back more to reposition himself and it hurt so bad but felt so good at the same time.

"Andy you're going to make me cum already." I moaned loudly as my walls tightened around him and he grunted before thrusting into me as hard as he could three times more and pulled out to finish on my stomach and cleaned it off.

"Baby girl." He panted as he laid next to me.

"I'm not going to be able to walk." I said.

"Good." He smirked and kissed me.

"Babe we have to start packing." I sighed.

"Packing sucks but you won't be sighing when you see where we're going." He smiled and kissed my cheek.

"When are you going to tell me? I'm going to find out at the airport anyways." I said.

"Go look in your underwear drawer." He said pulling the covers halfway over him.

"What?" I asked.

"Go." He said and I got up to look. I moved some clothes around and underneath a Victoria Secret bra I saw a two plane tickets and I grabbed them.

"When did you put these here?" I asked.

"Like last week." He chuckled as I took them out to read them.

"The Bahamas?" I asked and he smiled at me.

"Andy shut up you didn't." I said re-reading the ticket.

"Yes I did." He chuckled.

"Andy baby I love you." I jumped with excitement and ran over to jump on the bed and straddled him as he laid down.

"That was my dick." He groaned but laughed at the same time.

"I'm sorry." I laughed and took both of his hands and intertwined his fingers with mine and kissed him.

"Thank you, thank you, thank you baby." I said between kisses.

"I love making you happy." He smiled and kissed me again.

"You make me happy every day." I smiled and kissed him again.

"I love you so much Andy." I smiled.

"I love you too baby." He said

"Let's get packing okay?" He asked and we both got up to get ready for our vacation.

****GO READ NY NEW STORY SAFE HAVEN THERES ALREADY TWO CHAPTERS POSTED 💖💖****