Chapter 77

I woke up and it was the morning of my dad wedding and Andy was still sleeping.

"Andy wake up we have to start getting ready." I said and wrapped his arm around me.

"What time is it?" He mumbled.

"Nine." I said and he groaned.

"It's too early." He said and I chuckled.

"Come on wake up." I said and pulled him off of me so I could get up.

"What are you wearing today?" He asked.

"A white laced dress." I said and he smirked.

"What are you wearing?" I asked.

"A suit." He said and I smiled.

"Good." I said as he got up from bed.

"Why?" He asked.

"Because you look good in a suit." I said and he chuckled.

"Take a shower with me." He said.

"Why?" I asked.

"Why not?" He smirked and went over to me in the bedroom and cupped my cheek before kissing me.

"Please?" He asked sticking out his bottom lip.

"Fine." I chuckled and he smirked.

"Good." He said. We both went in the bathroom and undressed and he followed me into the shower. He pushed my hair back and held my waist as he kissed me.

"Jasmine I'm not even going to lie to you I want you." He said pulling away and I chuckled.

"I know you do." I said.

"And how do you know that?" He asked.

"Because you have that look, but we don't have time to." I said and he nodded.

"Wait so if we had time you would?" He asked and I chuckled.

"I don't know Andy, I'm taking an actual shower whether you're in here or not though." I said running shampoo through my hair and he nodded.

***

After the shower Andy and I did our own thing. I sat on the bedroom floor in the mirror blow drying and straightening my hair and he was in the bathroom blow drying his and putting gel through it, he had a small beard and I knew he wanted to shave it.

"Andy." I said and he looked over at me.

"Don't shave." I said and he smiled.

"Okay?" He chuckled. After he finished with his hair he came in the bedroom and got changed in his suit and I stopped doing my make up to look at him.

 After he finished with his hair he came in the bedroom and got changed in his suit and I stopped doing my make up to look at him

"Jesus Christ." I said.

"What?" He asked.

"I really wish we had time." I said and he chuckled.