Chapter 86

I woke up and Andy was still laying next to me with Skylar on his chest and I woke him up.

"Andy wake up." I said shaking him and he jumped up in his sleep and sat up and held Skylar.

"What time is it?" He asked.

"Nine you had to be at work two hours ago." I said.

"Fuck." He said and got up and put Skylar in her crib. I honestly think it was the fastest I had ever seen him get ready and he still looked good. He wore dark denim jeans with a black v neck and blazer and he quickly slicked his hair back and walked back into the bedroom brushing his teeth as he put his watch on. He went back in the bathroom and came back out and kissed me.

"I love you, I'll see you tonight." He said.

"Bye I love you too." I said and he ran downstairs and the door shut and I sighed as I laid back down in bed. I didn't want him to get in trouble at work, and I knew he was working for the both of us I just hated when he left.

I figured I would go over to my dads to see him, considering the last time I saw him we got in an argument and I knew he wanted to see Sky.

I got back up and went into the closet and grabbed one of Andys hoodies and went back out to grab leggings out of my drawer. I put my hair up in a messy bun and picked Skylar up out of her crib and changed her diaper and clothes and went downstairs and grabbed my keys before walking out into the driveway. I put her in her car seat and made my way to my dads.

When I got to my dads I got Skylar and went inside and saw my dad standing in the kitchen as usual.

"Hey I didn't know you were coming over." He smiled and hugged me and kissed Skylar.

"Where's Andrew?" He asked.

"At work." I sighed and he nodded.

"How was everything?" I asked and he smiled.

"Fun." He smiled and Jen walked into the room.

"Hey!" She smiled.

"Hi." I smiled and my dad picked up Skylar.

"Good job covering your neck there Jas." He said sarcastically and I awkwardly pulled my hoodie up more to cover it as my phone went off. I took it out of my pocket and smiled when I saw it was Andy.

"I'm going to be coming home later than I thought since I was late and have to make up all the time and I got yelled at, I'll be home sometime tonight, if I'm not there don't wait up for me. I love you." He said and my smiled faded and my dad looked at me.

"What?" He asked.

"No, it was just Andy." I said.

"What happened?" He asked.

"He's staying later at work." I said and he nodded.

"You'll be alright, he has to work." He said.

"I know I just hate sleeping with out him." I chuckled to play it off and he just nodded.

"Anyways did you two have fun on your date night?" He asked and I nodded and smiled weakly.

"Yeah we saw a movie and went bowling." I said and he raised an eyebrow at me.

"Are you okay?" He asked and I nodded.

"I'm just tired I guess." I shrugged and he nodded.

"Did you eat?" He asked and I shook my head.

"No, I have to feed Skylar though." I smiled and he shook his head.

"I'll take care of Skylar, eat you don't seem like yourself." He said.

"Dad I can do it." I said and he shook his head.

"Just eat." He said and I sighed as I went in the kitchen and my dad stood in the doorway holding Skylar as I ate.

"What?" I asked.

"He's not cheating on you Jasmine." He said and I darted my head up to him.

"What the hell are you talking about?" I asked.

"Don't fight with me over this, I know him coming home later tonight has you worried, I know you had trouble trusting him before. I'm not stupid, but he's not cheating on you." He said.

"How do you know?" I asked.

"Because he's not a fucking idiot." He said.

"He loves you and Skylar a lot Jas." He said and I nodded.

"He supposedly loved me and Skylar a lot when he was with that other girl." I said and he shook his head.

"He knows what he did, he knows not to do it again and he won't." He said.

"He almost lost you and he went crazy didn't he? You really think he's that stupid to do it again especially when I told him if he did it again that I'd kill him." He said and I chuckled.

"You have to trust him Jasmine."  He said and I nodded.

"And by the looks of your neck it looks like your relationship is just fine." He said and I smiled.

"There's nothing to worry about he's just doing his job to support you both." He said and my phone went off again and I grabbed it to see it was Andy.

"Hello?" I asked.

"Hey." He said.

"What are you doing?" I asked.

"I'm sitting in my office, I'm tired of this place, and I miss you." He said.

"I miss you too." I said and there was a moment of silence.

"What's Skylar doing?" He asked and I smiled.

"My dad is feeding her." I said.

"Oh are you at your dads?" He asked.

"Yeah." I said.

"Are you okay?" He asked.

"I'm fine baby." I said.

"Good I hate when you're upset." He said and I smiled.

"Well I have to get going, I have to do a bunch of shit today so I'll talk to you later, I love you so much baby girl." He said.

"Bye I love you too." I said and hung up and my dad looked over at me.

"See? Nothing to worry about." He said and I smiled.

* * *

I stayed at my dads until dinner and it was already 6 by the time I left, but I wanted to stay over there for as long as I could whether Jen was there or not so I didn't have to be home alone long.

When I got home Andy still wasn't home and I put Skylar in her crib and went downstairs to eat ice cream on the couch and watch a movie. I just wasn't myself today, and I hated having to sleep with our Andy and couldn't wait for him to come home and feel his arms wrapped around me in the middle of the night.

• • •

SORRY IF THIS CHAPTER SEEMED RUSH AND I MAY OR MAY NOT BE MAKING A NEW STORY 😏😏