Tattooed Troublemaker

A/N: This was one of my first stories. This was written in 2013. I'm in the process of editing. Hope you guys enjoy :)

"Girl, did you hear what Ali Morris did to Andrea Gale??" Jett asked as she slid on the bench next to me. She ran her long fingers that were painted bright red through her long black, glossy hair.

I nodded my head when I answered, "Yeah, Ali told her other friends that she fucked Andrea's boyfriend," Jett shook her head in disappointment.

I giggled at Ali and Andrea's 'friendship', that shit was as fake as our history teacher's boobs. Why the fuck were they friends?? Oh right because Andrea pays for Ali's apartment, credit cards, and underwear like they were a couple. I was the only one that knew it, if it got out, everyone would know Ali for the broke bitch that she really is.

I smiled when I told Jett that I'll be right back after I spread that little secret around, I started with Vera Shonnon, that bitch couldn't keep a secret to save her life. "Hey Vera, I need you to get something from getting out," I asked sweetly when everyone knew I was a hotheaded chick.

She nodded quickly as she questioned, "What is it??"

"Ali fucked Andrea's boyfriend after Andrea paid for Ali's apartment, credit card and underwear." Her face lit up like a Christmas tree as she clapped excitedly and said, "I won't tell anyone."

I nodded as I turned on the soles of my Jordans and rolled my hazel eyes when she couldn't see my face. Jett snickered when she saw my face.

Once I sat down she said, "That bitch will open her mouth before second period starts." We knew it was true.

We were right, by the time we were in second period, everyone was talking about how much of an ungrateful splat Ali was to Andrea. "Yeah, she fucked him, now she's begging for forgiveness, really??" one girl whispered.

Jett and I giggled when she said, "Autumn, you are crazy. That lie was funny as hell," we snickered when Mr. Benn walked in and slammed his thick textbook on his desk.

The class shut up and I said, "What the fuck man??"

He glared at me and replied, "Watch your mouth, we are going to be starting a new chapter."

Jett glanced at me with a look on her face. I shrugged nonchalantly, Mr.Benn was used to my attitude, once I cussed him out, he steered clear of me.

When class finished, Jett and I walked out into the large, well-kempt hallway, full with students of all shapes and sizes. We walked past a group of girls whispering about Ali and Andrea's messed up friendship.

Out of nowhere, Andrea appeared, looking pissed as hell, glancing around with a wild look in her brown eyes.

"Where the fuck is she?!" she hollered whipped her head around, trying to spot Ali.

The students turned their attention towards her, whispering. "I think she left because she didn't want to get her ass whooped," Jett accused as we kept watching Andrea, wondering what her next move was going to be.

Andrea ran towards someone and fiercely tapped her on the shoulder and screamed, "Bitch, you fucked my boyfriend?! You know how much he means to me!" The girl turned around and it was Ali. She looked like a deer that was caught in the headlights.

"Ok, but it was by accident!" she shouted.

"Oh, so he, 'accidentally' slipped his dick inside of you and you 'accidently' screamed?!" Andrea accused as she put air quotes on 'accidentally'.

The crowd that gathered oohed. Ali nodded and dodged as Andrea swung, missing her by an inch. She grabbed her hair and punched her in the face, Mr. Sam grabbed Andrea off of her as Ali was pulled away by someone else.

Damn, could I cause some shit?? I was happy for the rest of it.

A/N: This is my new story, sorry about deleting the other one, it was by accident, but I hope you enjoy this one. New characters, but I think some old ones might pop up.

Splat- hoe, whore, slut, whatever you want to call it, that's what it means.