Chapter 11: A/N

A/N: The Chapter 10: The Riot was based on what happened at my school. Everything was true except for someone spreading rumors, the pepper spray, and tear gas.

What happened at my school: We were on lockdown for two hours and that went into fifth period, so we didn't have fifth period and the administration decided to combine lunch A and B together, that's everyone in the school. Not a lot of people got lunch and they were hungry, I had lunch, shoot, I speedwalked from my fourth period.

While the school patio was filled, a team was going to perform and a crowd started to form, the security thought they were going to fight but, they were just going to perform. Security told them not to perform and the students got angry. Someone threw applesauce at one of the team members, security, and people started throwing pasta, pears, and milk. The cup of pears that were thrown were from a girl who had a problem with two of the girls that were on the team.
Five fights broke out, one after the other, after the other, one of the fights included a boy getting jumped over a pair of headphones, stupid right? One boy got arrested and they had to ring the bell five or more times to make us go to sixth period. People were late to class but, the teachers knew why. A lot of people blamed the team that were going to perform to promote their show, but some people think it wasn't them. A lesson learned from administration: DON'T COMBINE LUNCH A AND B TOGETHER, they know students have problems with other students that were in different lunches. So, it's clear that they won't make that mistake again.

It's ok if you don't believe me, but it really did happen, I have to admit, that was the only day my school was that crazy.