Chapter 22: Two Or One

Scarlet was on the top of my hit list and I'm serious, this bitch will want to go to jail so she doesn't have to deal with me. I'll make her ass kiss the damn jail floor, her sneaky ass. I'll watch her from the damn glass if I have to, trying to turn Jett against me, is this bitch crazy?? Oh no, she would want to leave when I deal with her ass.

I pushed through the crowd, looking for her, but I couldn't find her. Aggravating bitch.

Someone bumped into me and muttered, "Watch where you're going."

"Watch where the hell you're going, dumbass," I said as I pushed passed them.

Since I couldn't find Scarlet, I decided to go back upstairs to get Jett, but the crowd wouldn't bugde. I pushed through the crowd and left the building.

Scarlet is a runner, she runs when things need to be confronted. Some students were lingering outside and one of the guys came up to me, "What's up with you?"

"Nothing."

"I saw you whooping ass in there, you're a bad ass."

I shrugged like his compliment was an everyday thing, "Thanks."

Jace stepped from behind him, "Come on Autumn, go out with me."

"No," I started towards the building.

Jace called, "She's into me." I gave him the finger as I kept walking.

When I got inside, things were getting worse. One person threw the locker door that was pulled from the hinges and beat the floor with it. Terria and Minnie were pulling each other's hair and screaming.

Jett was still on the second floor, but Scarlet was with her, I know I'm gonna have to listen to what they were saying, but in a different way. I went up the stairs and confronted them, "What's up?"

Scarlet's face was red and Jett looked surprised. "So....aren't you gonna talk more shit about me??" They didn't say anything.

"'That bitch can't be trusted, she turn on you like she did me, you'll she the sneaky bitch that she really is'," I quoted Scarlet as I walked towards them.

"It's true, you are a sneaky bitch," Scarlet said.

Jett looked lost and I turned to her, "Either you let her go, or I go because we can't be in the same room together, let alone the same square space."

A pen was thrown at the ceiling and another one was throw on the second floor. "Two of us can't be your best friend Jett, she will turn on you," Scarlet said.

"Two friends or one," I said.

Scarlet turned to me, "Bitch you don't have two friends."

"You had a friend to keep that crime of yours under wraps, I should rat you out right now," I replied.

"So, who is it gonna be?" she coaxed.

"I have to go. Besides, we're not in middle school, we ain't no damn kids. The hell y'all telling me pick a side, this shit is ridiculous," Jett murmured, pushing past the both of us.

"Being sneaky gets you nowhere," Scarlet said.

"You're not in jail yet."

She shrugged.

"That should change, how would that sound on your college applications? Attempted murderer, it doesn't have a nice ring to it," I said as I poked her and continued, "Shit talking gets you nowhere, I mean look at you, no friends, no morals, you're about to go to jail, actually your life is practically over."

I chuckled and headed downstairs, leaving her there. The crowd was quickly dispersing and we were told to go to seventh period.

The next day, I heard Scarlet say to someone as I eavesdropped, "Autumn is a crazy, sneaky person, I'll beat her ass if I have to and I want to."

I was right behind her and I startled her by saying, "Then beat my ass."

She turned around and her face paled.
I shrugged, waiting for her answered and said, "I guess you won't since you don't have it in you, but you can push a person from their roof, but you can't confront me?? Wow, aren't you a weak ass hoe."

"Shut the fuck up," she hissed.

"You were on the phone, talking shit, but you can't say it to my beautiful face," I noticed the phone conversation was on because I can see the time on it.

I grabbed the phone and said to the person, "Your friend Scarlet is a mean dumbass, she likes to push people off roofs and shit, make sure she doesn't do that to you," Scarlet tried to make a grab for it, but my foot was on her thigh, keeping her at a distance.

"Ummm, I guess she does," the guy sounded uncomfortable.

"She did push someone off their roof," I said.

"She what?!" he screamed into the phone.

She went crazy, she threw my leg off of her thigh, but I kicked her in her leg, making her fall.

"It's true, bye," I hung up the phone. I dropped the phone on the floor next to her, the back and battery flew off and scattered on the floor. She scrambled to pick it up and I left her to it, chuckling as I turned the corner.

I'm just getting started on her. The school is crazy, I got it to that point where I was going to make it a record, four students and a teacher arrested and expelled, I was about to make it five students and a teacher arrested and expelled and Scarlet was going to be one of them.

She's pushed me to that point where if I don't tell her secret, she'll talk more shit and act like she didn't mean it. She might try to say I pushed them off. I had to tell that secret and put this bitch behind bars.

She was going down and she wasn't about to pull me down with her, that definitely wasn't going to happen.