Chapter 10: The Riot

Karina sped down the hallway when some people were calling her, 'The Teacher Screwer,' I guess they didn't forget about that little rumor. Her bright orange hair flowed when she turned the corner.

Jett snickered and she pointed towards something else, I turned and saw Irina holding hands with Mel's 'boy toy' Tyler. I shook my head, knowing that they weren't going to last that long. Just like my parents always said, you can't turn a hoe into a housewife. She was still a booty call girl, I exposed her ass a couple of weeks ago around the same time I told everyone about Elena, Callie, and Ali's sex tape. Damn, I'm so devious but, I don't care.

Jett and I walked outside to the school patio for lunch. We got pasta with pasta sauce and a bottle of water. Once we finished our lunch, we sat on a bench listening to our music. The volume wasn't loud, thank goodness because I heard someone screech, "Bitch, you messed up my house!"

I realized it was Karina yelling at Vera.

"What are you talking about??" Vera asked. "You messed up my house, the windows were smashed, you wrote 'Karina's a cheater', on my front door, and I found a hammer on the front lawn that had your name on it," she explained.

Vera looked lost and dumbfounded, she made made matters worse when she said, "So, who cares?? You were going broke anyway!"

The crowd oohed and that set Karina off. She pushed her and grabbed her hair. Everyone was rushing to see the fight, including me, hey, I have to see the drama I started. Karina was punching the crap out of her.

Vera kept on holding onto Karina's bright orange hair and tried kicking her, she missed terribly.

I felt a couple of people pushing up on me and I got irritated, I turned around and saw a punch being thrown by Andrea towards Ali, landing square in her face.

They wrestled to the floor as Andrea punching her multiple times. By the time I turned back to watch Karina and Vera's fight, they were being pulled apart. I switched back to Ali and Andrea's fight as Andrea kicked her in the face. A couple of students pulled them apart.

Jett was loving every minute of it just like I was. We started to walk back to the benches when another crowd started to form. Dean and Neal were yelling at each other, "Bro, you tried to fuck her-"

He was cut off by Neal, "Dude, Elena screws any human that walks by!"

"What do you thing Mel and I were doing when you weren't there?!" Dean yelled.

"Same thing that Elena does with Callie, Ali, Irina, Josh, and Lucas!" Neal shouted.

Dean's fist connected with Neal's face and they were beating the hell out of each other. Mr. Joe and another boy separated them.

"Girl, don't push me!" one girl shouted when the crowd slowly started to disperse.

"Who are you talking too?? Girl, you better back up before you don't get smacked!" a girl I recognized as Dina Mack yelled.

"Then do it!" the girl challenged. Dina slapped her and the girl uppercutted her which caused Dina to fall on the ground. She grabbed the girl by her leg and dragged her down with her. Before anything happened another faculty member separated them.

"Go to class," Ms. Genn shouted. Security started to push the crowd back, causing a lot of students to fall over each other.

Someone bumped into me and I craned my neck to see another fight break out between Callie and Elena. Security tried cut through the crowd.

"Bitch, you fucked my boyfriend!" Elena shrieked.

"Well you fucked me, actually, you fuck everybody!" Callie mushed her in the face. They fell on the floor and Elena kicked her in the face. Security finally cut through the crowd and separated them. Someone threw a cup of pears at Mr. Hens, the security guard.

Another person threw an apple at Ms. Genn. The crowd went wild. Callie swung on Lauren for 'telling everyone she was pregnant with Dean's baby. Lauren dragged her on the floor while punching her. Callie was swinging left to right but, none of them landed. Security pulled them away from each other. The crowd was roaring, phones were recording, and food was being thrown.

Someone threw a cup of yogurt at Mrs. Lentil, hitting her vest with a, 'SPLAT!' she was flabbergasted and ran into the building.

The bell rang six times, signaling us to go to class, cutting lunch early but, no one was budging. A chair was thrown, a bench was flipped, tables were rocked, and umbrellas were ripped from tables. The teachers were outnumbered and worried. Jace was cutting through the crowd and ran towards someone.

The teacher knew what he was trying to do and held him back immediately. Eight police cars pulled up and they bombed half of the crowd with pepper spray and tear gas. Jett was being pushed back and so was everyone else.

The air turned smokey and peppery with spray. This school was going crazy. Scarlett broke out of the teacher's grasp and ran towards me with a fiery look in her eyes. I knew what was coming, I quickly put up my hair and took off my earrings. I was ready to fight my old best friend.