Chapter 16: Oh Really?

On Monday, everyone was talking about Tyler and Irina's breakup.

"She's such a hoe," one boy said.

"I'm surprised she didn't catch anything!" one girl said.

Lenia and Sheila glanced at Irina as she walked by.

"Such a splat!" Lenia shouted, loud enough for Irina to hear.

She kept on walking and glared at me and I said, "It's not my fault your a splat, you're a booty call girl, you fuck for money, you can't keep you legs closed for more than an hour," I counted off my fingers.

"Bitch, shut up!" she yelled.

"I'll shut up when you close your legs, since your it's your career, I guess that won't be anytime soon," I replied, most of the students in the hallway oohed and gasped.

Her face got as red as a tomato. She stomped off, leaving me with a smile on my face.

Callie got in my face and said, "You think your so bad with you tattoos."

"You think your so hot because you're fucking Dean and Neal, bitch please, you're pregnant with Dean's baby, isn't that something??" I replied, tapping my chin.

She pushed me, I grabbed her arm and flipped her over and punched her multiple times. Someone pulled me off as they separated us, I kicked Callie in the face, "Ooohhh!!!" the crowd reacted.

I knew that would leave a mark. Before security or anyone came we left and so did the crowd. Jett pulled me into the bathroom to help me fix my hair.

"Autumn, you were beating her ass," she said.

I nodded and continued to fix my hair. Six girls walked in and said, "Autumn, you whooped Callie's ass!" I smiled at me at they scurried to the mirrors to check themselves.

We left the bathroom and saw Carrie stealing money from the principal's office, I didn't like the girl, so I snapped a picture and sent it most of the people in the school.

"Sticky fingers! Get over here!!" one person pointed at Carrie.

Her face paled and yelled, "I don't care, I stole half of the principal's money two months ago and now!!"

"That was you?!" Principal Sands boomed as he stepped forward, two police officers stepped out from behind him and put the handcuffs on her wrists and hauled her off.

"I'm pressing charges too!" The principal yelled.

I caused that and I didn't care. Three people got arrested and one person expelled all because of me. I was loving all of the drama I caused.

"Aren't you friends with Autumn??" I heard someone say.

"No, that bitch is fake and I don't deal with people like that," I recognized Scarlet's voice, she continued, "That bitch is always holding something over my head, 'you did this, you did that,' shut the fuck up, that's what you need to do."

"Wow," the girl shook her head. Jett was next to me listening.

We left and saw Gloria coming our way, "Jett, Mr. Lades wants to see you," she informed.

Jett scampered off and left me with Gloria, "So Autumn, I give you props, you whooped Callie's ass, she talked shit, so she got her ass beat."

"Thanks."

When started to leave and she turned around, "Scarlet is talking a lot of shit, that's not a friend."

"We're not friends," I answered.

"I see, the way she's talking, I can see why."

"What has she been saying?" I asked.

"You're a cold hearted bitch, you rather push someone off of a roof or something than help them out."

"Oh, thanks, I'll see what that hoe has to say," Gloria left.

Callie and her friends walked past me without glancing my way. I barely paid attention to Scarlet's crap talking, I was more concerned on turning this school upside down.