Chapter 12: More Trouble After That

I was ready to fight her, I moved closer but, a teacher held her back. Really?? I was about to fight her, now they hold her back?? I rolled my eyes and that got her angrier, she tried to break out of the teacher's hold but no avail. Jett grabbed me and pulled me towards the main building's door but the crowd was too thick. I saw Scarlet try to make her way towards Jett and I.

I was livid, Jett pushed me inside the building and into the girl's bathroom. "You guys don't need to fight," Jett scolded me as she wiped a slob of diced pears and juice off of her arm.

"She's messing with the wrong one," I warned. I grabbed her by her arm and someone stepped into the bathroom, standing in our way.

I glanced up and almost threw up in my mouth, it was Scarlet. She scowled at me and said to Jett, "Are you really taking her side??" She crossed her arms over her chest and eyed her up and down.

"Uhhmm," Jett murmured uneasily.

I still had a grip on her arm. "I don't know why you would want to befriend someone that has a dead flower on her arm," Scarlet said.

"Bitch, I have a bunch on tattoos and Jett, I don't know why would you want to be friends with a person who pushed someone off their roof and tried to murder them on a dare, or should I add the murder part so they could arrest you for attempted murder??" I snapped.

Scarlet's face paled and she swung at me, but I dodged it. A girl walked in and nervously sped inside in one of the stalls.

"Bitch," Scarlet murmured and walked out of the bathroom.

After a couple of minutes, Jett and I walked out of the bathroom and back outside to the school patio. The crowd was starting to disperse slowly. The bell rang again, but Jett and I decided to skip class. The air was peppery smelling and made a couple of people sneeze.

One hour later, I went to seventh period and half of the class wasn't there. I took my usual seat in the back and Mr. Kenny started lecturing.

I wasn't listening to a word he said and he called on me, "Autumn, answer this question-"

I cut him off, "I'm not answering it, I'm going to the bathroom." I got up, grabbed my stuff, snatched the bathroom pass from his desk, and left.
I heard the class murmur as I slammed the door. I saw Mr. Peny and I hid behind the corner. I saw Elena following him into his office.

After the door closed, I tip-toed to the door and peeked in. "No one can know about this," I heard Mr. Peny whisper.

She nodded and replied, "I know," she kissed him and I snapped a picture. I smirked and tip-toed away, I walked up the stairs and into the bathroom.

I sent to photo to Jett with the caption, PEDOPHILE PENY. The bell rang and I walked out of the bathroom, I saw Jett and I asked, "Did you send it to someone?"

She nodded, "Yeah, I sent it to Nina, Maria, Irina, Jace, Neal, and Dean."

We knew that they must've sent it to other people too. We were right because two minutes later everyone was talking about Elena and Mr. Peny's affair.

Dean and Elena were arguing, "You cheated on me with Callie, Ali, Irina, Neal, and now Mr. Peny?!" Dean yelled.

"Well you're no fun!" she complained.

"Well I guess, that's why I've been sleeping with Callie!" he shouted everyone glanced at them with wide eyes.

This was one dysfunctional couple. "Really?? I cheated on you with your ex, Ali," she threw back.

"We're done, two years I've wasted on you and your crap! Take this ugly scarf back!" Dean shouted as he reached into his locker and threw a red and pink scarf her way.

"Take your cheap, fake ass, plastic ring!" she yelled and hurled the ring in his face, landing on the floor.

"Elena Garth, please come to the principal's office," secretary Ms. Len announced on the P.A. system.

"What, are you gonna sleep with the principal too so you don't get expelled?!" Dean accused her, causing the everyone in the hallway to erupt into a fit of giggles and gasps.

She stormed past him in a hurry and down the hallway. Dean slammed his locker and sulked off and went outside to the school patio.

Irina watched the whole thing with a smile on her face as her boyfriend Tyler demanded, "You slept with her?!"

She glanced at him and replied, "Yeah, seven weeks ago cutie, but you're mine."

"We've been dating for six weeks," he declared.

"Yeah, right before we started dating."
"So I was a rebound after she was a hit it and quit it??" he accused.

Irina answered, "Why are we talking about my past??"

"We're dating, that's what we're suposed to talk about, that's how we get to know each other! Since you don't want to talk about your past, let's talk about the present!" he shouted, everyone glanced at them as they found new entertainment.

She flipped her long, dark hair over her shoulder and folded her arms across her full chest, waiting for what he was going to dig up about her.

"You're still a booty call girl, you don't even make an effort to quit-"

She cut him off, "I need the money!"

"You can fucking work at Wal-Mart, Target, anywhere they don't require you to spread your legs! If you spread them even more, everyone will be able to see that deep ass valley you call a tight vagina, you're more slept in than a t-shirt!!" he pointed out.

I shook my head as I laughed along with the rest of the students.

"Autumn was right, you can't turn a hoe into a faithful girlfriend," he said.

Irina turned towards me and sent me a glare, I laughed, causing her to be angrier.

"What the hell are you guys looking at?!" she yelled.

"A disaster of a relationship," I answered loudly, making everyone laugh except for Irina and Tyler.

She scoffed, grabbed Tyler's arm, and dragged him to the corner of the hallway to argue some more. I shook my head, knowing that I'll break up this 'relationship' soon.