Chapter Two: Going back to save People Who shouldn't have died

This is a Time-Travel Naruto Fan-Fic it might have own clans characters in it. I do not own Naruto or Original plot. I do own plot twists and changes. I also Own Own characters and Own clans That are not from the original Manga/Anime. This fic may become mature but for now it is teen/young adult.

Warning:Warning This contains Smut Graphic scenes of sex and violence gore,torture, death And anything else my crazy mind comes up with. This Fanfic is Mature (Thats why its rated M) I will not always inform you when smexy scenes because I may forget. There may or may not be lots of smexy scenes within.

Warning:There are many own characters and own Clans within this will also not Completely be in the canon timeline. There may also be different missions also missions may go differently. within this fanfic and enemies may be different or may be combined.

Disclaimer: I do not own Naruto or Original plot and characters. I do own any new characters,clans That Kishimoto Masashi Did not Create. I also own plot changes twists that weren't there before and I own my imagination.

Chapter Two: Going back to save People Who shouldn't have died

Naruto woke groaning, the jutsu that had been done had given him a major headache, he was sure that it had given everyone a headache also he felt a bit low on chakra he knew that would go away in a day or two at least for him. He figured everyone was low on it,with how long the battles have been going on. He opened his eyes to bright sunlight shining down onto the Monument, he was currently laying down on it. Many faces where looking down on him.

"Lord Hokage are you okay?" Naruto blinked before sitting up. "Yeah. Just a strange dream. Nothing to worry about Believe it!"
"Are you sure, you're okay" Sakura asked concerned. Naruto waved it off smiling.
"Yeah I'm sure so everyone made it,where are Shikamaru and Kurokawa,I have to thank them."He asked looking around.
"There actually over there,They were exhausted from using so much chakra that there taking a nap. I told them they should wait until you awoke."She said smiling.

"Nah they deserve the rest, when are we I know we were supposed to go back before the kyuubi attack first but how far are we before that?" Naruto asked.

"Not sure we sent Lee,Sasuke,Misaki,Neji and Gaara to gather some information." Sakura said "Personally this hill looks almost exactly like the one we were fighting on which would make sense we went back but ended up here." Naruto nodded

"Well I'm good I'll take first watch Sakura you go get some rest the jutsu took a lot out of you it appears. Tamari you can take the first watch with me or get some sleep as well." Tamari decided to get some rest as well. Naruto took the first watch and most of the second.

Naruto began practicing his jutsu after checking that he still had the scroll that had his Sensei and lover's sharingan, Kakashi had asked him to take it with him before he took his last breath within Naruto's arms. Kakashi knew about the possible time travel before even Naruto knew he was going to take the chance, They had talked it over when Kyuubi had first mentioned it. They had been talking about taking the chance but Naruto had been unsure at the time. Sakura had done everything in her power to save him but they had arrived too late to save him.

Lee time skip

After a few hours Lee,Sasuke,Misaki,Neji and Gaara arrived back to the small hill.

"Oh you're awake." Sasuke said surprised. Naruto nodded. "So when are we?" he asked looking at the group.

"We ended up a week before that fateful mission Kakashi loses his team mate Obito." Naruto nodded in mild surprise.