Chapter Five: Getting Ready For Kannabi and Whirlpool Missions

This is a Time-Travel Naruto Fan-Fic it might have own clans characters in it. I do not own Naruto or Original plot. I do own plot twists and changes. I also Own Own characters and Own clans That are not from the original fic may become mature but for now it is teen/young adult.

Warning: Warning This contains Smut Graphic scenes of sex and violence gore,torture, death And anything else my crazy mind comes up with. This Fanfic is Mature (Thats why its rated M) I will not always inform you when smexy scenes because I may may or may not be lots of smexy scenes within.

Warning: There are many own characters and own Clans within this will also not Completely be in the canon timeline. There may also be different missions also missions may go differently. Within this fanfic and enemies may be different or may be combined.

Disclaimer:I do not own Naruto or Original plot and characters. I do own any new characters,clans That Kishimoto Masashi Did not Create. I also own plot changes twists that weren't there before and I own my imagination.

Chapter Five: Getting Ready For Kannabi and Whirlpool Missions

Back at the little two story wood House

Naruto

"So on this mission for Kannabi bridge that's going to be happening tomorrow at six a.m. Also the mission to whirlpool is tomorrow as well. Now you know the Shinobi that I want to go on each mission. So tonight I want those teams to get as much rest as they can tonight." I told everyone looking at each and everyone of my Shinobi.

I was worried and anxious about tomorrow, tomorrow was the day I would meet my stuck up mate. I would also meet the man who had sealed Kuruma into me in the flesh and he wouldn't even know who I was. We had to let the mission go as it had at least mostly except Obito wouldn't be found by the crazy Uchiha Madara. I planned to save him and I had complete faith in Sakura, Amami, Takumi and Chiaki the mednin I had chosen to go with us.

I also have complete faith in brothers and sister Ritsu,Hatsuharu,Sasuke Uchiha and Miyako Shīru to save as many Uzumaki as they could I knew many would be lost but I also knew that many more would be saved then those who had survived the first time around with senin level ninja helping them and Ritsu and Hatsuharu's Kenkigenki flying thunder god I thought of Sasuke and Miyako as my brother and sister because of everything we had been through.

My sisters brother and I have five bloodline limits, because we have both the Namikaze and Uzumaki bloodline limits.

The Next Day

The two teams that were going help with the Kannabi Bridge woke up at five in the morning. They were able to get a good night's rest thanks to their friends and family. They did some early training,Team 7 were going to meet up at the gates at seven A.M. and leave shortly after. We were going to head out an half hour later and trail them to help when we were needed.

After training for about a half hour then we headed to the gates,to head out. We left shortly After we met.

Naruto

I was worried,scared and excited to meet up with Kashi again it had been so long since I've seen him alive and healthy, I was afraid he'd deny me being his mate because this Kakashi hadn't met me yet and from what he'd told me before that in this time he had acted like an emotionless brat and was obsessed with the shinobi rules of conduct.

I wanted him to learn the lesson that this mission taught him but we also wanted to save Obito so that Madara Uchiha couldn't use him for his revenge. I knew Madara would probably still bring hell in the future but at least we had the chance to save some strong allies who died way too young and too soon.

We trailed them as we had planned to do, I had marked Obito before the mission, so that we could get to him with the flying thunder god technique. We let the fight play out the way it had during the original mission and we let them save Rin then we waited for the right moment once the small cave started collapsing I grabbed Sakura,Emi, and Miharu then flashed into the cave a huge boulder had fallen and Obito had just saved Kashi and they were talking, Obito told Rin to give Kakashi his sharingan that's when we stepped in.

"Rin,Kakashi and Obito I have a way for you all to survive this and also I have something to help Kashi, that is technically part of Obito." I said pulling out my scroll that had the sharingan in it, As Sakura hits the boulder turning it to dust. I pointed to my headband proudly showing them that we were ninjas of the leaf.

"You see we are part of your backup,and all these girls and guy are strong Medical ninja and fighters,almost as good as Tsunade of the Sannin" I look at past team seven waiting for their response. We really didn't have all day to wait. Kakashi and Rin both nodded and I nodded back.

"First thing we need to get out of here,I'll grab Obito but everyone else needs to be touching me for this to work." I said making a couple shadow clones carefully grabbing Obito pretty much bridal style and having the group grab onto the three of us and then we flashed out.

We flashed to a hidden tent and I laid Obito on one of the cots that was there Sakura,Emi, and Miharu immediately started working on him using their jutsus to stabilize and heal him.

I knew it wouldn't take long a day or two at most for the girls to heal him back to health.

Takumi took the scroll with the Sharingan and opened it handing the eye to Atsushi. Atsushi gave him a small smile before taking the eye and walking over to my Kashi and using her chakra to remove the ruined eye and put the sharingan into the empty socket she and Asuka made it so that he was able to shut it off or turn it on at will the white chakra Kashi had also helped to make the eye his.

Kashi soon passed out giving into the pain. I discreetly gave him a kiss on the forehead and gave him a little bit of my chakra without Rin I flashed back to the front of the cave.