Chapter Eight: Obito Gains His Future Memories And A Mate

This is a Time-Travel Naruto Fan-Fic it might have own clans characters in it. I do not own Naruto or Original plot. I do own plot twists and changes. I also Own Own characters and Own clans That are not from the original fic may become mature but for now it is teen/young adult.

Warning: Warning This contains Smut Graphic scenes of sex and violence gore,torture, death And anything else my crazy mind comes up with. This Fanfic is Mature (Thats why its rated M) I will not always inform you when smexy scenes because I may may or may not be lots of smexy scenes within.

Warning: There are many own characters and own Clans within this will also not Completely be in the canon timeline. There may also be different missions also missions may go differently. Within this fanfic and enemies may be different or may be combined.

Disclaimer:I do not own Naruto or Original plot and characters. I do own any new characters,clans That Kishimoto Masashi Did not Create. I also own plot changes twists that weren't there before and I own my imagination.

Chapter Eight: Obito Gains His Future Memories And A Mate

Taiki

I was wondering when my sisters and older brother Minato would be back from the mission from kannabi bridge.

I hoped my cousin Naruto was able to save Ritsu's mate and I was hoping my mate was doing okay as well I knew she was strong but I was still worried about her. Sakura-chan was my mate after all.

I had found out Minato was our older brother though he was a half brother shortly after the fourth war had started. Kasan told us when she had been drunk. She said "I don't want to lose you four like I lost my oldest son Minato, and his father Masaki Namikaze, and my little brother." A couple days later she told me that her husband had died at the end of the first war and she had found out she was with child a couple weeks later.

It was sad to hear about, She had given him up because she had only been seventeen when she had given birth to him and the world had still been in runes and she needed to help the wounded and save as many ninja as she could.

Ritsu

Our mission lasted for three days but we got the Uzumaki to some place safe. The fourth day I decided to flash to my brother I was becoming too impatient to see my mate Obito. Well he is one of my mates I haven't met all my mates yet.

I appeared in front of my brother. It was so cute to see him and Kakashi curled under the clouds. He was snoring softly as the breeze ran through the wildflowers. I was happy Kashi was back that my brother had one of his mates. I watched them for a few minutes then headed into the nearby woods around the now small wood cabin it had been a tent temporarily I could tell by the surrounding area, but it was now a small cabin. I could see Obito sitting on one of the wood steps.

I watched my mate Obito from afar we hadn't actually mated before he had been killed sacrificing himself to save me. I guess in a way he knew what and who I was to him but never expressed it. He had probably been too ashamed about what had happened and the war he had started, of what he had turned into.

In a way he had loved me. I was debating on rather or not to give him the memories that rightfully belonged to him so he could get the knowledge that he actually needed.

But on the other hand I didn't know how he'd react to it all. I didn't want him to kill himself but the knowledge he had gained from the Akatsuki organization was important.

Yeah some of the members could be saved if we made it in time but most of them had no redemption.

I sighed after weighing the pros and cons the solution being to give him the memories and hope a whole lot that he's willing to save us from the outcome. By staying strong and leaning on me if he needs someone. Also fighting to stop the outcome from happening.

I slowly walked over to him smelling his delicious scent of sunshine and musk. I had thought that he used to be happy go lucky like my twin and I were at one time. We hoped to be once again as well but also remain smart.

I hope he stayed that way even with the information I was about to give him. I knew the jutsu brought part of your future soul to your past self. I sighed pulling the seal out of my ninja pouch and energizing it with my chakra.

"I'm sorry." I whispered as I placed the seal on his forehead and did the seals and activated them kissing his head softly as his eyes glazed over and tears started going down his face I caught him as he started to fall laying his head in my lap.

Naruto

I watched as Ritsu walked over to his mate Uchiha Obito. I knew what he was about to do and I hoped things worked out after Obito gained his memories back.

I loved my brother and my hopefully soon to be brother in law. When he had sacrificed himself for Ritsu he had gained my forgiveness and loyalty completely. He had changed sides sometime in the battle after Ritsu had told him he was his.

Ritsu

I ran my fingers through his hair as the tears escaped my mates eyes, I loved this man with all my heart, I had loved him since the first time I had scented him. His muscy but sunny scent.

I hoped that he would be okay. It was about thirty minutes later when Obito finally reawakened I let him go as he slowly started to sit up, he had tears swelling in his eyes I wasn't sure what to do,but then he did the most unpredictable thing by throwing himself at me and into my arms. He held me in a vice grip and didn't let me go as he cried into part of my shirt.

I held onto him and let him cry out all the pain and sorrow he was feeling. I had been there for him before and I would again. He cried until he had no more tears to cry.

Obito

I cried so much after seeing the memories, I couldn't believe that all happened. I couldn't believe I took a part in Sensei's death. I couldn't believe that I had almost died and then been saved by a mad man named Madara Uchiha.

I felt so ashamed that I had gone mad, I would not go that path again. Ritsu and Naruto had saved me from going down that path a second time by coming back in time and saving me from the boulder. I would change the Fate of my clan. I would help to change the fate of all the ninja world.

I enjoyed being held by Ritsu I hadn't given into any of the mate urges before because I had been ashamed of myself, at least according to the new memories I had gained from the seal and jutsu.

Now the urges were coming back ten fold, the mating instincts were stronger this time around.

I looked at him asking for permission with my eyes. He gave a nod and I took the opportunity and experimentally kissed kiss was sloppy at first but we figured it out and soon it wasn't so sloppy and it even became a little passionate. I gave him a shy smile as I slowly pulled away.

He had accepted me flaws and all. I felt so happy that he didn't blame me for my actions. I cuddled into him burying my face into his neck as I breathed in his scent. I wasn't going to let him go this time.

I had a feeling though that this Ritsu would be leaving once Sensei's youngest kids were born. I had a feeling that I would have to wait for him after the babies were born, but if I had to wait for him I would wait for him.