Chapter Eleven: Saving Rin

This is a Time-Travel Naruto Fan-Fic it might have own clans characters in it. I do not own Naruto or Original plot. I do own plot twists and changes. I also Own Own characters and Own clans That are not from the original fic may become mature but for now it is teen/young adult.

Warning: Warning This contains Smut Graphic scenes of sex and violence gore,torture, death And anything else my crazy mind comes up with. This Fanfic is Mature (Thats why its rated M) I will not always inform you when smexy scenes because I may may or may not be lots of smexy scenes within.

Warning: There are many own characters and own Clans within this will also not Completely be in the canon timeline. There may also be different missions also missions may go differently. Within this fanfic and enemies may be different or may be combined.

Disclaimer:I do not own Naruto or Original plot and characters. I do own any new characters,clans That Kishimoto Masashi Did not Create. I also own plot changes twists that weren't there before and I own my imagination.

Chapter Eleven: Saving Rin

Rin

They had taken me to the Blood Mist Village. The mist ninja wanted to seal the Isobu into me, I had overheard them talking about wanted to seal Isobu into me with a weak seal that would break as soon as I returned to the leaf.

I however couldn't let this happen. I couldn't let them destroy my home. I don't know what to do though. Could I possible create a link with the Isobu, the three tails.I knew the poor thing didn't want to be sealed into me I could sense it.

I didn't want the three tails to be sealed into me but a part of me wanted to comfort Isobu. What was I going to do how was I going to get out of this dilemma. I started to hum a soft calming song my mother used to sing to me when I was young and scared.

"I know your scared and frustrated Isobu because I am feeling the same way." I said quietly looking towards the beast. Well he wasn't a beast really but still I felt sorry for the being. I didn't want to die and I knew it didn't want to either even if it would reform because chakra never died it always reformed.

I was currently being held in place with rope and whatever technique these bakas had used on me. I knew the unavoidable would happen soon as they put me under a genjutsu.

The next thing I remembered was pain and Kakashi waking me up.

"Ka...Kakashi what happened." I whispered confused looking around then everything hit me at once the three tails had been sealed into me.

"Rin we have to go now. I know this is weird for me to say but I know about the three tails and about the seventy three hour time bomb they set up, but Naruto will be able to help you we just have to get to a safe place first so that he can look at the seal and fix it." Kakashi told me holding his hand out to help me stand up.

"Okay Kakashi-Kun I trust you but if he cant help me, you will need to kill me I will not allow myself to destroy my home." I told him grabbing his hand.

We finally got out of danger after fighting off and killing many mist hunter ninja. Kakashi wasn't the only one with me. Sakura,Ritsu,Obito and Naruto were with us as well.

"So Naruto-kun how are you planning on helping me." I asked Naruto.

"Well Rin-chan I'm gonna look at your seal and stabilize it before strengthening it. I am a seal master so I can do it, believe it." Naruto said to me quickly. He took me into a tent to examine the seal and stabilize it.

"Okay I'm gonna pull you and Isobu into a mindscape well technically it's the Jinchuriki shared mindscape we will talk to Isobu and see if he'll be willing to help you then I'll put an eight trigram seal on you to finish stabilizing the seal. I just think if the two of you can work together and form a friendship and partnership because if you do it'll be safer for the both of you." Naruto told me after he looked at the seal on my shoulder he had moved it from my left breast which was embarrassing, to my left shoulder.

Time-Skip

Naruto

I was furious with these mist ninja for trying to use poor Rin as basically a bomb the seal they had placed on her was a simple storage seal the seal would just barely last the seventy three hours that was the estimated time limit the estimated life of the seal. Also where the seal was located was not pretty they had placed it on her left breast. I knew that wasn't the best place for a seal and I knew she wouldn't want to flash people when the seal needed tending to and needed to be checked regularly. So I moved it up to her left shoulder.

I was able to stabilize it fairly easily but I was planning on doing an eight trigram seal to strengthen it because the puny one point seal they used wasn't even strong enough to hold the one tail in for very long.

After stabilizing the seal I brought her into the Jinchuriki shared mindscape to introduce her to the three tails and maybe create a partnership. It would be safer and a lot less painful and much easier to transition into a Jinchuriki.

I didn't want her to experience too much pain during her transition. She is after all an important part of my family. Especially to my Tousan, Obito, and Kakashi I also had a suspicion she would become very important to Ritsu.

After I took her into the mindscape the two of them talked for a bit and Isobu agreed to partner up with her. After a few minutes Rin passed out in exhaustion as I had expected would happen. I completed the seal by strengthening it adding the eight trigram seal that looked like mine only without the shinigami's help.

Naruto

In the days to come I knew Rin would probably sleep a lot as the process finished. Becoming a Jinchuriki was a tiring process after all especially at Rin's age. It was much easier if you were younger or even a baby when you became a Jinchuriki,Ten or eleven at the latest point in time. Rin was now fourteen years old just a couple years to old.The seal was now stabilized, so I went to let Kashi know that it was stable. I allowed the team to come into the tent.

I let out a relieved sigh, I was relieved that I could save Rin. It has since been a couple months since I had helped in the mission to save Rin.