Chapter Three:Convincing the Hokage that were not a threat

This is a Time-Travel Naruto Fan-Fic it might have own clans characters in it. I do not own Naruto or Original plot. I do own plot twists and changes. I also Own Own characters and Own clans That are not from the original fic may become mature but for now it is teen/young adult.

Warning: Warning This contains Smut Graphic scenes of sex and violence gore,torture, death And anything else my crazy mind comes up with. This Fanfic is Mature (Thats why its rated M) I will not always inform you when smexy scenes because I may may or may not be lots of smexy scenes within.

Warning: There are many own characters and own Clans within this will also not Completely be in the canon timeline. There may also be different missions also missions may go differently. Within this fanfic and enemies may be different or may be combined.

Disclaimer: I do not own Naruto or Original plot and characters. I do own any new characters,clans That Kishimoto Masashi Did not Create. I also own plot changes twists that weren't there before and I own my imagination.

Chapter Three:Convincing the Hokage that were not a threat and making plans to better the future

Jiji decided to use the seals,and I instructed him where to place them and did the signs and activated the seals, It took a breath to activate and then his eyes glazed over and tears were escaping the corner of his eyes as he viewed the images.

I waited for him to collect his thoughts patiently. A few minutes later he asks me how we go about stopping this stopping what's going to happen. I assured him that our group has plans to stop it from happening again.

"We will allow Inoichi Yamanaka to do his family's jutsu, to verify what you just saw but if you believe us please allow us to do as we please and think is necessary to change what is to come. We have the power to change it and half the time we won't even need the ninja from this time we have the new sannin and quit a few who were taught by the original sannin and several kage level ninja and I am the seventh hokage." I told jiji. Jiji decided to trust us.

After making a few plans I told him that my team mate Kumiko Senju had did the wood release four pillar house jutsu, on the hill that wasn't far from here and that we were going to stay in the small house. I also told him that it would be under a genjutsu and also protected by special seals,so it wouldn't be ransacked by enemy nin.

We soon headed back to the small wood house,we filled in the rest of our team and soon most of us went to sleep though two of us kept watch we had decided to do shifts so that there was no surprise attacks if any.

Lee time-skip

Naruto

Jiji had decided to believe us and we had started making plans. I decided to send my brothers Ritsu, and Hatsuharu and also Sasuke and Miyako Shīru to whirlpool to help as much as they could with the upcoming battle. They were going to leave at the same time we were.

Asuka and Sasuke were practicing their ken-jutsu, nin-jutsu and also with their Sharingan. The siblings had learned a lot within their ten years and within the seven years of war.

Sasuke had taught her his version of the chidori after he had come back and after Michiko had finally knocked some famila sense into him and Naruto had physically knocked some sense into him.

I watched as the twins spared for a little while, until Ritsu my twin came by wanting to spar with me to practice our nin-jutsu and ken-jutsu we wanted our skills at their best for the upcoming battles.

We used our shadow clones to work on our chakra control. We also had three clones each gather sage chakra. We wanted to be in tip top shape it has been four days since we arrived in the past. We had taken those four days to regain our chakra reserves and stamina and make plans to change the future by changing the past yes we had to let some things happen but we also had to change and I had spent time in our shared mindscape we have a shared mindscape because we have a mental twin connection we can also speak into each other's mind.

Anyway Ritsu and I decided to jog around the village a few times as a warm up. We wanted to investigate it see what the differences in the village in this time were. We wanted to re familiarize ourselves with the village. After our few laps we started sparing,we spared for a couple hours we also worked with our Súl sealaithe agus easpa one of our bloodline limits.

After a few hours of sparing we decided to talk over the plans that had been made the last couple of days.

"So the mission of Kannabi Bridge in the next couple of days we will use that time to make ourselves at tip top shape. Now Gaara and Temari are making sure sand is doing alright, and I think the sand and leaf alliance may start a bit earlier then it did last time but I am unsure. Things may not go quite as well as planned. As you know plans can be foolproof but something can always go wrong or not happen the way we want it to. We learned that during the war when we had thought we had won." I told everyone taking my thinking pose.

"So on this mission for Kannabi bridge that's going to be happening in the next couple of days the two teams I want will be team 6 Sakura,Asuka,Ritsu, Amami and myself to go as backup, the second group of backup will be team 5 Michiko,Chiaki,Miharu,Takumi,and Atsushi. Those are the two teams I want to join in on the mission now we all should get plenty of rest before the mission because we probably won't get a whole lot of sleep during the mission." Naruto told everyone within the small house.

For the next couple of day we just prepared for our missions. Ritsu, Hatsuharu, Sasuke and Asuka Uchiha preparing to go to whirlpool so they could help as much as they possible could with the upcoming battle.