Chapter Six A Scarecrow Learns The Truth

This is a Time-Travel Naruto Fan-Fic it might have own clans characters in it. I do not own Naruto or Original plot. I do own plot twists and changes. I also Own Own characters and Own clans That are not from the original fic may become mature but for now it is teen/young adult.

Warning: Warning This contains Smut Graphic scenes of sex and violence gore,torture, death And anything else my crazy mind comes up with. This Fanfic is Mature (Thats why its rated M) I will not always inform you when smexy scenes because I may may or may not be lots of smexy scenes within.

Warning: There are many own characters and own Clans within this will also not Completely be in the canon timeline. There may also be different missions also missions may go differently. Within this fanfic and enemies may be different or may be combined.

Disclaimer:I do not own Naruto or Original plot and characters. I do own any new characters,clans That Kishimoto Masashi Did not Create. I also own plot changes twists that weren't there before and I own my imagination.

Chapter Six A Scarecrow Learns The Truth

Naruto

I flashed back to the area in front of the small cave there was a fight now in progress the rest of the two teams were fighting and I could see Minato working with them as well I nodded at him letting him know his team was safe.

I soon joined into the battle I summoned Kyuubi's chakra cloak and fought off the stone ninja. I would have summoned one of the toads but Otōsan had already summoned them. After quit a few hours we had won taking our stand back.

In Uzushiogakure With With Ritsu, and Hatsuharu Uzumaki and also Sasuke and Miyako Shīru

Ritsu

We had gone to our mother's home land,no our home land, to help defend it,save it. We stood near a secret passage my brother and I had each made three shadow clones and we told them to hide is various places to gather nature chakra. We are both fox sages.

The two of us also got to work gathering nature chakra. Getting ready to fight the opposing ninja.

I looked out at them all and saw an Uzumaki in front slowly breaking all the seals, due to the way his chakra felt he was under some sort of genjutsu.

Narrator

Soon they were right near the tree that our small team was hiding in I pulled out two kunai out wrapping a explosive tag around one and putting a couple smoke bombs on the other and throwing them both towards the enemy.

The battle was long and hard but two days later we won the village was destroyed but the clan was saved we had lost many but many had also survived,There were 4,300 people, We had lost half of them, but 2,150 population survived.

That was way more than the first time around where there was maybe 10 before now 2,140 more people had survived this time around.

Back with Team Seven and company

It had taken Obito a few days to heal but with the help of the field medic ninjas' he healed perfectly.

Kakashi had healed fully and he had finally realized that his scent was literally all over Naruto.

Naruto

Kashi had finally approached me,I was fighting back tears as he approached me, hearing his voice had brought back so many memories,granted it was much younger then I was used to.

The first thing he asked was why his scent was all over me, when he had never seen or met me before a few days ago when I had saved his teammate.

I sighed thinking about the best way to tell him about our mate status.

I decided to just show him the mark, and then use my seal and jutsu to bring back his memories. I walked closer to him and pulled the collar of my dark orange shirt away to show him the mark he had left on me a couple months after I had turned seventeen that was when we fully realized that we were mates.

"This is why" I whispered softly,as he examined the mark I was showing him. He was mumbling about it not being possible,that's when I did the signs quickly and put my head against his showing him everything about us, our team seven and the war even how we had found him.

"That's why" I whispered again pulling away and walking off I knew he would need some time because of all the information I had just given him.

But at the last minute he caught my arm and pulled me close and held me in a death grip.

I just turned in his hold and held onto him with the same desperation putting my face in the nook of his neck and finally let the tears fall and Kashi didn't mind at all,he just continued to hold me tightly. I felt him gently kiss the top of my head and for the first time since he was killed,I smiled a real genuine smile.

We just sat there in eachothers arms taking comfort from each other sharing simple kisses and watching the clouds and listening to the rare bird song.

Yeah I had traveled from one waring time to another but, I wasn't an empty shell anymore. I was whole once again. My soul wasn't so broken anymore. My heart was still hardened but it wasn't broken anymore.

That night we slept in eachothers arms not able to bear being apart. Me because I had lost him once already and knew I wouldn't survive a second time and him probably for same reasons in a sense, He may have not met me for many years last time, this time in a sense he met me probably at one of the times he needed me the most.