06

Daya Brooks | Daya 💅🏽

To say I was hurt was an understatement. I really regret hurting Derrick because I only ended up hurting myself. I feel like shit and I honestly don't know what to do.

"Daya"

I looked up to see Emily snapping in my face

"That's crazy" I said not really knowing what she was talking about

"What's crazy ? You weren't even listening to a word I just said" She rolled her eyes

"I know I wasn't, I was just thinking about -"

"Derrick

"And how I did him so -"

"Wrong and I never meant to break his heart, I never thought he would leave me, my life isn't the same without him - blah blah blah"

I hung my mouth open and frowned at her. Emily's never been this way with me, so to see her doing this was a shocker to me.

"Daya, put on your big girl panties and grow up. You made the mistake of sleeping with that dumb ass Lucky nigga while you were with Derrick now you gotta face your consequences"

I went to say something but the door to Starbucks swung open. Walking in was Derrick and Tania laughing and smiling. All my sadness was immediately replaced with anger.

"Daya don't-"

I ignored Emily and stormed over to them as they stood in line. Derrick spotted me and rolled his eyes as Tania was occupied in her phone.

"So this is what you do now ?!" I practically yelled as Tania looked up

"Ew, what's got your panties in a bunch" She questions as she wrinkled up her face

"You hanging with Derrick that's what !" I yelled once more causing everyone to look our way

"I'll hurt your feelings, stop causing a scene"

"What the fuck is wrong with you ?" Derrick questioned

"You wanna hang out with my sister now since we broke up ? You're so low for this Derrick" I spoke

"I'm sorry, she's not in her right mind" Emily ran up grabbing a hold of my car
"Daya you save this stupid petty shit for somebody else. If I recall correctly, you were the only riding your brothers friend dick like a damn cowgirl" He spat

"Damn" Tania mumbled

"You see that car out there ?" He pointed to Breezy's Range Rover "Breezy and Quentin are in there, so no we weren't by ourselves"

"I tried to tell your ass" Emily mumbled

"Now you're ass is quiet because you look and sounded real stupid just now. Stop worrying about me and focus on not being a damn hoe jumping on every dick you see"

"I said I was sorry !" I shouted

"Sorry don't fix shit. This relationship is over and will never happen again" He said before walking out of the store

"I think your mama can get a check for your ass" Tania laughed "Yo ass delusional"

She turned around and continued to laugh as she walked out of the small cafe. Everyone's eyes were on me and Emily pulled me to the restroom quickly.

"This is exactly what you get. I told your ass to stop while you were ahead, but no you're ass wants to accept the job and look where it's gotten you"

"I needed the money Emily"

"Your dad is a fucking jackass !" She screamed at me "You could've gon' to your mother and tell her what he's making you do"

"It's no use now, he's moved out and their getting divorced"

"I don't care if he was on his death bed" She snapped "You better tell her or I will" She pointed her finger in my face

"I will" I mumbled

"Whatever" She rolled her eyes "Now come over here so I can clean your face cry baby"

Veronica Castlemen | Roni 🐍

I know you don't believe it, but I'm here. My death was faked by the one and only Lisa Brooks and King Brooks. I was promised over a million dollars if my death was faked and I want my money.

King and Lisa cam act like they're all innocent, in which they aren't. They're just some crooked ass people. King wanted custody of that little brat and I wanted a price for it.

See King has been all over the place, he has a family in Georgia too but he doesn't communicate with them. King is just a fucked up person, I mean he was responsible for making his own daughter sell her body for money.

All I care about is my money and that's what I'm going to get so I can head back to the Venezuela for a permanent life with my husband Victor.

"Hailey !" I yelled up the stairs

"Yes mommy ?" She came trailing down the stairs

"Make sure you put on that fake stomach for that boy Vincent or whatever his name is. We need him to think you're pregnant"

"But what if he wants an picture of the baby ?"

"Just do what the hell I say !" I yelled startling her

"Yes ma'am" She said above a whisper before trailing up the stairs

What Tania doesn't know is that she has a twin sister. They don't look alike so I can see why she hasn't figured it out yet.

Haha, plot twist that I thought of today 😊

QOD: Pick one; Chris Brown Crawl or Don't Judge Me ? 🤔

I love Crawl like don't play with me cause that's my shit 😩💚

New book "Till 3005" out right now, so go comment and vote on it 😊