12.

Janae Coleman | Nae 🌼

"King, shhh" I rocked him from side to side "You were just sleeping, cut it out"

"I would've never thought I would see you with a baby"

"Ha, me neither but that's what you get when you fuck with a ain't shit nigga who's pull out game weak as fuck"

"Bruh"

"So you gon' tell me the story or what ?"

"Well I guess I can"

"So start then motherfucker"

"It was some grimy shit going on between my lil circle and I had to get out of it. I ain't know my own partner was gon' turn on me but it happened"

"You gon' get revenge or some shit ?"

"Usually I would, but I already got that shit taken care of"

"So what you gon do ?"

"I gotta visit a couple of people first and then I'll handle that lil situation"

"Alright, fine with me"

Rashad Williams | Shad 😈

"Your swelling ain't gone down yet ?" I looked over at Rasia who was holding some peas to her face

"Shut up bitch"

"Ain't my fault that bitch beat your ass, what's her name Sebastian ?" 

"Mama !" She yelled up the stairs "Rashad keep messing with me !"

"Rashad leave her alone ! I don't wanna hear her mouth !" Mama yelled from upstairs

"Snitch bitch, snitching ass bitch" I threw the remote at her head hearing it make a clunk "With your knot ass head"

"Shut the fuck up and go take care of your baby, dead beat ass daddy"

"My child taken care of and she coming over today anyways"

"Can't fucking tell, you don't even know how to change a diaper"

"Bitch shut up before I call that Sebastian bitch over here to beat your ass again"

"Her name is Arielle you dumb hoe"

"Her name is Arielle you dumb hoe" I mocked her "And Arielle whooped your ass"

"That's why Tania don't want your ass"

"Okay" I gave her the Waka Flocka face "Does it look like I give a damn, I'm not worried about her"

"Then why are you trying to meet up with her this afternoon then ?"

"Bitch, mind your damn business. Shit, I never met a nosey ass person like you"

"Stop all that damn cussing in this damn house !" Mama yelled

"But you just said damn two times" Rasia mumbled

"Yet your ass is mumbling" I stated as the doorbell rung

I got off the couch and walked towards the front door. I opened it seeing Whitney with Jayla in her car seat.

"Don't you look happy" Whitney side eyed me

"I'm always happy now, I got rid of my problem"

"What— you know what, never mind" She shook her head "All her stuff is in her bag, so she should be set"

I nodded and grabbed the carseat with a sleeping Jayla inside bringing her to the living room where I was.

"Hey... Rasia" Whitney slowly said as she looked at Rasia swollen face