09

Carter Brooks | Carter 💰

"Dead fucking end" I mumbled as police started gathering all of their stuff

We've been out her for almost 3 hours and there was no sign of Gia. There wasn't any evidence pointing that she was here which pissed me off to the max.

"Stupid ass people man" I said as I got inside my car starting it up "Just fucking sick"

As I drove away from the river, my phone started ringing. I picked up the silver iPhone 6 and answered it, holding it between my ear and shoulder.

"Hello ?"

"Carter Jahmir Brooks, you didn't think it was important to tell me you have a baby on the way !" Ma yelled through the phone

"Shit" I mumbled

With all this Gia stuff going on, I still haven't found the time to tell her that Kim was pregnant.

"See what happened was—"

"Carter, don't lie to me"

"I ain't lying"

"Yes you are and you wanna know how I know?"

"How ?"

"Cause your dumbass always say see what happen was"

"I was about to tell you but—"

"Make me slap your ass through this phone, now who is this lil bitch you got pregnant ?"

"Kim" I spoke lowly

"Speak up nigga, I can't hear you"

"Kim mama"

"Oh the one you tried to turn into a housewife? Good luck with that one"

"Man" I smacked my lips

"I'm serious, that little ain't nothing but trouble but you got her knocked up"

I just let her run her mouth cause I honestly wasn't listening to damn thing she said. My mama always gotta put an extra mile to shit and I was already done with my last lap.

"Jahmir you listening to me ?!"

"Yes mama"

"You know what, never mind. Have a good time taking care of that damn hoe"

I was met with the dial tone and I rolled my eyes. She ain't had to hang up on a nigga with her rude ass. Daddy done turn this lady into a damn savage.

Janae Coleman | Nae 🌼

"King, why are you crying ?" I continued to rock him as I walked around the apartment

Kings been crying all damn day because I lost his pacifier. I bought him a new one but of course he didn't like that one either. I couldn't remember where I had last put this damn pacific and I regret this shit.

"Oh my god, King your about to drive me crazy" I mumbled

I heard a knock on the door and I walked over to go get it. I opened the door to see Prince swinging Kings pacifier around his pointer finger.

"Thank you jesus" I snatched the pacifier from him putting it in Kings mouth instantly shushing him "Halle-fucking-lujah"

"You can't mix fucking and hallelujah together"

"Shut the fuck up Prince, shit. You probably did this shit on purpose"

"Maybe, maybe not" He smirked letting himself inside

"Dumb bitch" I mumbled closing the door "What do you want ?"

"I came to see my son, duh dumbass"

"Well he's sleepy so put him to sleep" I handed King over to him

I left them alone and went over to my bedroom. I was tired as fuck but King just made shit worse when he kept crying about that damn pacifier.

I took a long much needed shower and washed my hair as it was not up to my standards. I put some leave in conditioner in my hair and braided my hair in two long braids. My blonde dye was now fading out, so I made a mental note to dye my hair jet black.

I laid back on my bed ready to take a nap but it all stopped when Prince brung in his bug ass head inside my room.

"Prince get the fuck out"

"I'm tired too"

"Alright, go sleep on the couch or go to one of your hoes"

"I don't got hoes, they all left once they found out you were my baby mama" He pouted

"Oh" I shrugged placing my head further into my pillow

"Janae—"

"Prince no, shut up"

"Just shut my ass down"

"You damn skippy"

Vincent Richardson | Vince 💸

"What Hailey?"

"I'm scared to tell you" She sniffled

"Tell me fucking what ? Fuck is your ass crying for ?!" I yelled getting aggravated

Fuck is your ass gonna cry for ? Don't call me crying like I'm supposed to understand your ass.

"I'm pregnant"

"Bitch what ? You bugging, you don't want no baby from me. I'm broke and kids gon' tease him cause he gon' be black too. You don't want that for your baby"

"Are you—"

"I'm dead ass serious, fuck is you talking about ?"

Before she could say something else I hung up. Talking about she pregnant, she lying cause I know I strapped up.

Hey guys 😊

Breezy in mm 😜

QOD: Favorite Thanksgiving dish ?

Y'all already Macaroni is mines, like that's the shit right there 😊😭😭

Still no Gia 😕😔