13.

Carter Brooks | Carter 👿

"Where the fuck this nigga at ?!"

"Bro, calm dow—"

"You in on this shit too ?" I grabbed Brian by his collar slamming him into the wall

"Nah dog, I swear on my mama" He held his hands up

I let him go and watched as everyone around the abandoned house stared at me. My chest heaved up and down as I closed my eyes leaning against the wall.

"Find that son of a bitch and I'm not fucking playing" I said through my gritted teeth

I stormed out and walked over to my car. I got inside to see my phone lit up with missed calls from Kim. I ain't in the mood to deal with her bitching or listen to it.

What ?

Kim 💩: Why weren't you answering my calls ? I called you over 5 times

I was busy

Kim 💩: So you was too busy to answer my calls but you can text me ? You're fucked up

K

I threw my phone back in the cup holder and pulled off towards my house. I swear on everything I'm beating Luckys ass when I catch him, he might even die. And if I don't find him, bitch better be on his way to fucking cuba.

Hailey Brooks | Hailey 🐍

"He doesn't believe me"

"You better make him believe you" My mother eyed me

"He doesn't even answer my calls, I lied to him too much. I just give up" I threw the fake belly across the room "Why do you want me to fake this pregnancy anyways ?"

"I needed to get close to him, but fuck it" She shrugged "Put your shoes on"

"Where are we going ?" I questioned

"To go make a visit" She smirked

I walked my room and slid my feet into my black Nike Roshe Runs. It was a little chilly, so I slid on my blue zip up hoodie. We got into her black Mercedes and she picked up Arielle along the way.

"What is my involvement in this ?" Arielle questioned

"You play a role in this too"

What the hell is this lady up too ?

Jasmine Daniels | Jassy 👭

Seeing my best friend all sad made me sad. I didn't even consider Tania my best friend no more, this bitch was my sister. Blood couldn't make us any closer.

"Can you at least eat one grape ?" I held up her favorite green grapes "If you don't I'm gon'—"

"You ain't gon' do shit with my damn grapes" She snatched them from me

"Well damn"

"Shut up"

"If you gon' talk trash, I'm gon' need you to go brush yo teeth with that kicking ass breath. You also need to get dressed looking like crackhead Harold from the gas station"

"Bitch, fuck you" She got out the bed

"You got out this bed though" I laughed as she stomped over to her closet "You so damn childish"