What Everyone is Doing

So I said in the description the Seven are off doing their things. This is the further explanation.
Percy and Annabeth: These two are taking summer off in California for a well-deserved break from TOO much drama, though they do have to fend off monsters now and then, as well as the occasional nightmare. When the summer is over, they'll retake Sophomore year at Goode, together.
Piper and Jason: When Jason isn't busy with pontifex duties, they go to all of Leo's family--distant and near-- to try and turn up any leads as to where he is. When Jason IS busy, Piper goes back to CHB to see how Lacey is holding up as temporary Counselor for the Aphrodite cabin.
Hazel and Frank: Hazel is in charge of the building of shrines when Jason is away. She and the Trivia kids often busy themselves decorating the shrines, but she always finds time to walk around New Rome when Frank has a break from Praetorly duties.
+++++++++++++++++++++++
Reyna: She's holding up well. She's under a LOT less stress now that Frank is there to split duties with her, and she is often in can tact with Nico and Hylla, as well as Coach Hedge and his family.
Lou Ellen: While Hazel is busy in New Rome, Lou's running the acknowledgement of minor gods in CHB-- whether that be a shrine in a new area of camp that, physically, should not be able to fit, but magically is constantly growing, or in co-overseeing the construction of new cabins with the Athena kids. She also occasionally works on the portal between camps.
Cecil: is off being awesome with his boyfriend Carlos, who's a son of Athena, though he doesn't look it due to the fact his mother is a daughter of Aphrodite. Carlos and Cecil are very happy and often get into trouble.
Stolls: they're good they're happy they're pulling so many pranks like??? Is that necessary????
Will: you'll see
Nico: oh boy