Prologue

The night of Gotham has come to an end.

Why?

It all starts tonight, December 25th.

I am sitting here, my head spinning with terrible ideas. I need to kill him, finally, to get him out of my way. Lying here in my bunk, looking up at the ceiling. Bruce Wayne, the Batman, needs to die. Get buried six feet under. This, of course, is why I was born. I was created to do this. I wanted nothing more then to twist that head off the bat! But, how could I? I mean, we have so much in common. Don't we? I mean, I am just trying to create justice. To create something because I am hurting on the inside. I am wanting to show people this pain. Why is that so hard to understand?

I am related to the Bats!

Of course, not by blood but by emotion.

I needed this though.

For him to feel the pain, he needs to see it.

For him to see it, this plan needs to work.

Unfortunately, my Harley Quinn couldn't join me today. She was gone. Because of Batman. Not only was she gone but I was gone. I was once a normal human. I had he love of my life. I had a child. I was going to be a father but because of him. Because of Batman, they are gone. I had turned into this...thing. I got off of the bunk. I went to the sink and looked in to the broken mirror. I grabbed onto the sink and looked into the green eyes of a monster. I was created.

I was created to kill.

I was created to destroy one man and one man only.

Batman.