Chapter Five |Something Isn't Right|

Bruce Wayne's Point of View

 "Who shot you, Master Bruce?" Alfred asked as he addressed my wound. I was watching the cameras in Jokers hide out. The man was an idiot which wasn't always the case. He wanted to know where he was. There was something going on and I didn't like it.

That's when I saw the same girl. She was walking in the door of Joker and Harley's hide out. Harley knocked her out and of course Joker was planning on injuring her.

"Her," I said looking at the screen. The girl, who I had encountered earlier today, was strapped onto a hospital bed. Harley was jumping around laughing.

"You got hit by her, sir?"

"Yeah," I was lost in thought. There was something going on. There was shivers going down my spine. My stomach was tightening up. She looks really familiar and I don't know where I knew her from.

"She said she was new in town."

Alfred nodded and pulled the bullet out of my side. I held in a scream and tightened my hand on the arm of the chair. He started to stitch it up while I looked at the people in that room. Joker and Harley were dancing and laughing. Seeing them being all buddy-buddy was strange.

I kept an eye on the girl that was strapped on the bed. She looked like a high schooler but I knew better then that. She was just laying there. She was knocked out sure.

"I need to go, Alfred." I tried to move but Alfred put his hand on my shoulder and pinned me down. I glared at him and he just continued to do his work.
"Master Bruce," he began, "it's Christmas Day."

I nodded. Still there was something they were planning and I wasn't liking it. The girl had moved. I leaned forward, Alfred screeching saying that he had nearly stabbed me. I ignored him and kept my eyes on the screen.

That's when I had seen the girl open her eyes. Joker and Harley had left the room for a spot second. To where I wouldn't know. But they were gone and she was already trying to get herself out of the restraints.

I knew this girl!

Wen she had snapped one hand out of the restraints, she quickly went to her pant leg and jerked it up reveling a knife. She cut off the other restraint and of course the ones that were holding her feet down.

"She's lose!"

"Master Bruce! She is in the hands of Joker and Harley. Let them deal with her. For now sir, you have a party to attend to."

Alfred was right about this. I knew he was right but still and all, things were going to go down quickly. He frowned as Alfred left for Wayne matter. I sat there looking at the subservience.

The girl looked straight at the camera and smirked. That's when I saw her lips say, "You're next."

_____

Ruby's Point of View

This was to easy.
I knew bats was watching and I was well aware of Joker knowing as well. He had something on his mind and I needed to know just what that is so that I can help him. I admit I was willing to help the man if only he was willing to help me.

I went to the counter and I grabbed a syringe. That's when I started to look in drawers to find the right things. I needed to draw some blood before Joker came back inside. Unable to find anything, I took a deep breath and looked at the corner of the room. That's were Batman had one of his cameras. He thought it was hidden but there were two people who knew where it was.