Chapter Two |Meet My Father Cap A|

Pic is of Jasper

"Hurry up!" The masked man yells, holding a gun at my head as I bag the money. The button is right there. I was able to glance down at the counter and it was right there. I can press it, but I might get my head blown off in the process.

"HURRY!" He yells, looking around anxiously.

I should have taken karate lessons.

"Here." I hesitantly hand him the bag. I knew the danger of working in a bank, but I never thought my luck was this bad. Suddenly the man goes flying back as a red white and blue shield nails him. Everyone in the bank looks at the door where we see Captain America.

"Everyone stay calm." He says. I roll my eyes, catching his attention, but he continues to fight the gang of robbers until they're all unconscious. Everyone stay calm? That's original. What took him so long? I must say, I'm not impressed.

Soon the police arrive and take over the situation as Cap approaches and hands the bag of money back to me.

"Thanks, Steve." I flash him a knowing smile. His eyes widen as he looks around.

"How do you know my name?!" He exclaims quietly. His eyes were huge. He was leaning over the counter looking around praying no one could hear him.

"Wouldn't you like to know?" I wink. "Oh and thanks for swooping by." I laugh, taking the money and putting it back with his irritated eyes on me.

"You can't tell anyone my name." He says.

"Don't get your super panties in a wad, I've known for a long time."

My words just agitate him more and he growls as he leaves.

*******************************

The next day, after the bank incident, I decide to quit my job and look for something more eventful and less dull.

"I need to know you'll keep quiet about my identity." A deep voice says from behind me as I water some plants on the roof of my apartment.

A smile crawls up my lips, but I keep watering my plants, not bothering to face him.

"Ok, we can discuss this in my apartment." I finally turn around and face him. He's not wearing his suit. He has a long angular face, beautiful eyes and a lot of muscle. I think I just died a little inside.

"Uh...come on in." I find my words and peel my eyes off of his biceps, walking in the house.

"What?" He asks, noticing my stare.

"Nothing. I just never knew what you looked like 'til now."

He sighs. "So what's your answer? Can you keep a secret for me?"

"By the way I'm Jasper, just in case you cared." I grouch, annoyed with his attitude. He sighs and his face softens.

"Sorry. I'm..."

"Steve Rogers. I know." I smile. He looks uncomfortable now with an eyebrow raises and a small frown on his lips.

"How?"

"Look," I pushed my glasses up nose and looked down to y feet. I guess I was going to have to tell someone sooner or later. I didn't like knowing whom my father is. I didn't like having to keep the secret from everyone. My mother was the one who told me before she died. I didn't even know how she died. It was strange. My step father, her best friend, was there for me though. Unlike my real father. I turn towards Rogers and put my hands on my hips while he looked at me with curiosity.

"My dad may actually be Iron man." I chuckle awkwardly as I adjust my glasses and beckon him to sit down.

He groans and massages his temple, refusing my offer.

"Of course you are."

His reaction surprises me.

"You aren't...like...shocked?"

"No, that man sleeps with any woman he finds attractive or feisty."

I can't stop a small laugh from escaping my mouth.

"Yeah."

"So he told you who I was?"

"Well not exactly, I hacked into Jarvis and-"

"You hacked Tony?!" Steve exclaims with a big, amused grin. I felt like I had accomplished something. I was the smart kid. I had built my own computer when I was five. Then I hacked the network to get me faster things for free. I did a lot of things kids would never have done and shouldn't have done. Such as getting those free video games months early and selling them. Then there was the time when I graduated high school when I was nine and went to Harvard by the time I was twelve.

"Yeah, he's was drunk so he wasn't really aware of it. Anyway that's how I found out. He has all this stuff on you and yeah. So, boom. I know who you are. Do you want some coffee?"

"No, thanks. But you won't tell anyone right?"

"No...but on one condition." I smirked

His eyes squint and he crosses his arms making them biceps a bit bigger. I bit the inside of my lip and tucked my hair behind my ear.

"What?"

"I wanna see everyone."

"What!?"

"I wanna meet my dad, and Hulk, and Thor..." I shrugged. I didn't think it was a big deal. He was acting like it was the end of the world though.

"Whoa whoa whoa, I can't do that! Th..that's against the rules!" He exclaims. I couldn't help but laugh. He was so cute when he stutters.

"Well then I guess the world will know who Cap A-head is under that mask." I wink at him. He flashes me a disgusted expression.

"You really are related to Stark aren't you?" He mumbles.

"What is that supposed to mean?" I cross my arms and frown at him.

"Nothing, let's get this over with." He groans begins to leave.

"Awesome, so it's a deal then." I extend my hand. His eyes squint.

"Deal." He shakes my hand, but the moment his hand touched mine butterflies flutter around in my stomach. He stares at me for a short moment and quickly let's go.

This day just got a whole lot better, and possibly my life.