3. || First Class

Sasha was practically pulled out of bed by his mother on the day of his first dance lesson.

"Come on Sash, it will be fun!" Brittany cheered.

"No, it's gonna suck."

"Stink, Sasha, stink. We do not say suck," his mother scolded. She packed his bag, and gave it to him, while leading the two out the door.

<>

The Murgatroyd's mini van pulled into the dance studio parking lot, with the three children climbing out before their mother could even take the key out of the ignition.

"Are you guys excited?" Peta asked her two younger siblings.

"Yeah..But I nervous too," Jenna answered.

"About what?"

"Dancing with a boy. I never done that before."

"You'll be fine. Now come on, we mustn't be late," mother said as the four went inside.

<>

"Mother I am NOT going in there!" Emma pouted outside of the studio.

"Sweetie, you might have fun!"

"I'm sure I'll have an abominable time."

"Don't say that. Now come on, I'm paying for these classes," she said leading her daughter in.

<>

Maks and Val walked in with their grandmother, slowly.

"Why hello!" a beautiful women in her thirties greeted them. "Are you here for the beginners class?"

"Yes indeed, these two, she said motioning to the boys.

"And what are their names again?"

"Maksim and Valentin Chmerkovskiy."

"Alright, thank you! Right this way boys, you'll meet your partners in here," she said, taking them away from their grandmother.

<>

"Okay children! So luckily most of you know each other! We have one other new student, but she will mostly be learning more of the jazz and group dances. Her name is Sharna," she said gesturing to a young girl with long blonde hair in the corner. "So, you students, I've paired you up randomly. The couples are, Maksim and Peta, Valentin and Jenna, Alan and Brittany, and Sasha and Emma. I'd really like it if you could try and spend more time with each other to become better friends. Anyways, let us begin!"

They began with just holding hands, and the male learning how to support the female.

"Sasha, you need to take care of Emma when you dance, really hold her," the instructor said, while the kids all giggled.

"This is appalling," Emma mumbled blushing. She didn't like this attention.

After the fifty minute session was over, each student was going to their partner's house as 'bonding' time. They all got in their cars, and heading back to their homes.

<>

Jenna slowly walked in the large Chmerkovskiy household.

"Wow your house is big," she remarked looking at Val.

"Yeah it is. Wanna go up and play in my room?"

"Sure," she said and he took her hand, and they went up to his bedroom. Jenna sat down on his bed.

"These are my cars," Val said in an attempt to impress her.

"Those are nice. I like that one," she said pointing to a yellow one with black stripes.

"Yeah that one's cool. Do you want it?"

"You're giving it to me?"

"Yeah, if you want it."

"That's really nice! Thank you," she hesitated, but leaned over and kissed his cheek.

"What was that for?"

"When daddy does something nice for mommy, she kisses his cheek."

"Oh. I liked it."

"That's good."

"We should watch a movie!"

"Okay! What movie?"

"Um..Do you like Finding Nemo?"

"Yeah!"

"Okay, let's go," he took her hand again and they went down to go enjoy their movie.

•••••

little Valenna cuteness, oh, my heart.