8. || Swings

"Emma, darling, go get your school books, you're going over to Sasha and Brittany's house."

"Mother! Why?"

"I need to go to work for a few hours, and I need your homework done."

"I finished it hours ago, mother."

"Alright, then just bring your fun books. Sasha still needs to do his. Maybe you can help him."

"That's doubtful. Why can't I go to Peta and Jenna's house?"

"Because. Miss Murgatroyd already has enough on her hands."

"Okay," she said shoving her novels into her backpack. "I'm ready to go." The two made their way to the Farber house.

"Have fun, sweetie," her mother said and left.

Emma slowly made her way to the door, and knocked hesitantly. Sasha answered, and was in shock, for her mother let her curl her hair, and she looked quite beautiful.

"Close your moth, Sasha, you're not a codfish," she remarked before making her way in.

"Hi Emma!" Brittany cheered. "Wanna play Barbies?"

"I would rather just read my book, but thank you much for the offer," she said pulling out "To Kill A Mockingbird".

"How can you read that? I can barely read Dr. Seuss!" Sasha asked.

"That answer is obscure in all honesty, I just began reading young, and really enjoyed it."

"Obscure?" She looked at her confused.

"Uncertain."

"Huh?"

"Not sure. Obscure means not sure."

"Oh, okay. Thank you for telling me."

"Of course," she smiled. Maybe Sasha wasn't so bad.

"Um Sasha, would you like to go outside, and...play?"

"You want to?"

"It sounds a bit fun."

"Okay!"

They both ran outside and Sasha helped her onto a swing.

"Here I can push you," he said getting behind and pushing her on the swing. Suddenly he remembered what he had been dared. Deep in thought, he pushed too hard, and she fell off the swing.

"Oh! Emma are you okay?" he asked kneeling next to her.

"My knee is in a bit of pain, why did you push me off?"

"I didn't mean to, I'm sorry."

"It's alright I guess."

"Here, I'll make it better," he slowly leaned in, closing his eyes, and pressed his lips on hers. He pulled back and smiled.

"Feel better?"

"Y-yeah, l-lots."

"I don't think I've ever heard you say only two words in my whole entire life!"

"Let's go back into the house. I have much reading to catch up on," she said bolting in the door.

"That's more like Emma."

^_^

esha doe omg