9. || Accident

Jenna slowly and carefully made her way up the jungle gym at school. She gripped the bars tightly, being careful not to topple off.

"Hurry up slow poke!" a boy screamed from below, since only one child was allowed on at a time. Ignoring him, she reached the top, and smiled at her success. But there was one little problem. How does she get down? She looked around worried, then looked down, and realized how high she was. She froze in fear.

"Jenna, what are you doing!" A voice called from below. She looked down slightly to see Val looking up at her.

"I-I can't get down!"

"Just jump, I'll catch you!" he said lifting his arms up. He was strong for a nine year old, but not strong enough to catch a falling girl.

"No you will not!" she hollered back. Getting nervous that she would never get down, she began to cry.

"Jenna, trust me! Just jump!" She looked down, and took a leap of faith.

<>

Jenna woke up in a dark room.

"Hello?" she called confused.

"Oh honey, are you feeling better?" the school nurse asked.

"What happened?"

"Well sweetie, you climbed up the jungle gym and fell off. You hit your head pretty hard, but you seem to be okay."

"Yeah, I'm fine. Can I go home now?"

"Yes of course. And I wan informed your mother is taking Maksim and Valentin Chmerkovskiy home today."

"K, thanks," she said walking out. After grabbing her things, she went to her mom's van, and hopped in next to Val.

"I hate you," she sassed at him, turning around and pouting. They all filed out once home, and Val followed Jenna into the playroom.

"I'm sorry, I tried to catch you!"

"But you didn't!"

"I'm sorry, it was an accident."

Jenna sat down in the big lounge chair and continued to pout.

"Will you please forgive me?" Val begged with wide eyes.

"No."

"Please?"

"No!"

He climbed up into the chair next to her.

"What are you doing?"

"I'm sitting with you."

"Look out!" Alan screamed, and Val turned to see a ball flying at them. He ducked foreword, and crashed his lips into Jenna's. He quickly pulled away, not expecting what just occurred.

"Val!" Jenna gasped.

"I'm sorry, it was an accident I promise!"

"Jenna and Val sittin in a tree, K-I-S-S-I-N-G!" Alan teased playfully.

"Get out of here!" Jenna screeched and he ran off.

"I'm sorry, I didn't mean to let you fall, and kiss you."

"It's okay," she smiled blushing. "I sort of liked the kiss."

"That's good. I promise I will never ever drop you again."

"Pinky Promise?"

"Pink Promise."

^_^

my friendships will never be as good as any of these just sayin.