6. || Pressured to Kiss

All the kids went over to each other's house. The girls at the Murgatroyd household, and the boys at the Chmerkovskiy's.

<>

"Peta, why do you and Maks always play so much together?" Brittany asked.

"I don't know, he always wants to. He likes showing how strong he is."

"Cool. Have you guys ever kissed a boy?"

"Like, on the lips?" Jenna asked making sure.

"Yeah."

"I do not understand all the fuss about dating at such a young age. We should be enjoying are youth before worrying about that," Emma stated.

"Emma likes Sasha!" Brittany squealed giggling.

"Where would you ever get that idea?"

"I know these things."

"I'm sure you do," she rolled her eyes and looked down at her book.

"Well I know for sure Jenna likes Val. Don't try to deny it, we all can tell," Peta grinned at her sister.

"No I doesn't!"

"The correct grammar would be 'no I do not'," Emma corrected her.

"Yeah you do!" Brittany chimed in.

"I, uh...Brittany kissed Alan!" She yelled, and everyone looked at her and gasped.

"Just on the cheek!" she defended herself.

"Let us stop talking about this, it's giving me a headache. I suggest we go swimming or partake in some other activity," Emma suggested.

"Okay!" they all agreed

<>

"Val, what's your favorite color?" Alan asked pushing his toy car around.

"Blue."

"Oh, I thought so. I think Jenna wore that blue shirt because you like blue."

"That's nice of her."

"Guys, I do you think we should kiss a girl soon?" Maks asked excited.

"Girls are yucky," Sasha cringed.

"I know you think Emma is pretty. Don't you wanna kiss her?" Alan wondered.

"Maybe when we all go to Peta and Jenna and Alan's house, we can kiss girls," Val suggested.

"No, I've heard it's more romantic when you're alone," Maks contradicted.

"Who cares about romance, yuck!" Sasha hollered.

"Okay, I dare you all to kiss a girl next week!" Alan grinned devilishly.

"Fine!" they all shouted.

^_^

best week of their lives tbh.