5. || Party

"Dad! Help!" Alan called from his bedroom.

"What is it son?" his father asked walking in the door.

"I can't get this on," he said motioning to the tie that was tied in a knot around his neck. His father walked over and started to untie it.

"Why are you getting all dressed up?"

"Because today is my birthday party, dad."

"Yeah but you've never wanted to wear a tie before."

"Well there is girls this time."

"Ohhhh, I get ya now. What's her name?"

"Brittany."

"Oh, is she pretty?"

"Yeah, she's super pretty. Her hair is so nice."

"That's nice. Now come on, let's go down stairs, your sisters want to play before your friends come over."

"Okay," he said bounding down the stairs.

"Alan, what's Val's favorite color?" Jenna asked.

"I think it's blue. Why?"

"No reason," she stated quick before running up the stairs to her room.

"Pete, what are you doing?" Alan asked sitting next to his sister.

"Coloring a picture. Want a picture to color?"

"Sure," he said and she handed him a picture of a kitten. Jenna came back down the stairs with a blue shirt on.

"Why'd you change your shirt?" Peta asked pointing to her with her crayon.

"I changed my mind, I wanna wear blue."

"Aww is it because Val likes blue?" she teased.

"No! Leave me alone!" Jenna shouted angry, before running into the living room to watch a show.

"Does she like Val?" Alan asked his blonde sister.

"Probably."

The door bell rang and Alan practically fell from his chair rushing to the door. He opened it and all his guests had arrived. He welcomed them in and brought them into the living room where Jenna was.

"Do you guys wanna watch Finding Nemo?" Alan asked as they all the nodded. They all found a place to sit and and got comfortable.

"I like your shirt," Val whispered to Jenna, who was next to him on the couch.

"Thanks."

After the movie had finished they decided to give Alan his gifts. He first decided to open an orange bag from Brittany. He pulled out a stuffed bear and a baseball hat along with a baseball glove.

"Thank you Brittany!"

"Happy birthday," she said and hugged him, while he blushed.

"Open mine next!" Sasha hollered.

"Could you please keep your volume to a minimum?" Emma asked.

"I don't know what that means, but okay."

"It means please shush."

"Oh, okay. But open mine!"

Emma just rolled her eyes.

After opening all of them, he had received a lego set, some new shoes, a few movies and books, his presents from Brittany, and some cologne, from you know who.

"Sasha, why did you get me perfume?"

"It's cologne! It will make you smell good."

"Okay, whatever you say."

After playing outside and eating some cake, everyone's parents started arriving.

"Bye Brittany," Alan smiled and hugged her.

"Bye, I had fun," she kissed his cheek and ran out to her car. He touched his cheek and smiled.

"I'm never washing my face again!" he said to himself and smiled.

Mrs. Chmerkovskiy walked up to the door.

"Hello Alan, can you please tell Maksim and Valentin that I am here?"

"Sure!" he ran to the living room.

"Val! Maks! Your mom is here."

"Can you wake up Val? He's sleeping next to Jenna," Maks said pointing to Val holding a sleeping Jenna in his arms. Alan gently tapped his arm, waking them both up.

"Val, your mom wants you to go home now."

"Okay," after realizing that he was holding Jenna he quickly let go of her and hopped up.

"Bye guys," he said before leaving.

After a while everyone had left.

"Jenna, is Val your boyfriend?" Alan asked.

"No!" She got upset again and ran to her room.

^_^

deny it all you want, Jenna 😉