* Chapter 23*

* Chapter 23 *

~ Patrick's POV ~

"Um, I think I need to go to the comfortroom" I said to my ex-girlfriend-slash- date, aby.

"Um, okay" she replied.

I walk towards the nearby comfort room.

I contemplate for a moment what have gone wrong in our relationship? We we're once inseprable, but now we're just like this.

"Hik, hik" did someone just sob?

I heard the sobbing again and it's coming from the first cubicle.

I could hear a boy sobbing inside, and I did the thing I just did. I knocked the cubicle's door.

"Just a minute" the shaking of his voice was audible, emphasizing his misery.

I also heard a muffled sob.

"You're not okay, are you?" Goodness! shut it, patrick, it's not your business!

"Does it sound like I'm okay?" he retorted.

"Woah, since you can snap a smart-ass retort, I guess you're okay" I shrugged though the boy obviously couldn't see me.

"Just leave me alone" he demanded.

"Sure, I don't care about you anyway" I said then walk towards the door .

I heard him sob again.

I paused then walk back to the darn cubicle.

"Ugh, what's your problem anyway?" I couldn't help but ask.

"I thought you didn't care?" another sob and some whimpering.

"Sure, I'm just meddling"

"You're a jerk... you're just like him" he finished the last word in a whisper.

"What? Who?"

"Ugh, nevermind, you don't know him anyway"

"Who's this guy you're crying about anyway? We men never cry for another man" I said trying to lighten him up.

"Yeah, because men are suppose to shed tears for women" he replied then a sniffing sound could be heard.

"Why are you crying for another guy?" I asked curious.

"Because..." he trailed.

I pressed my ear closer on the cubicle door.

"Because...?" I repeat.

"Because I... I..." he was stammering.

"Just fricking spit it already!" I hissed.

"Because I..."

BAM!

I was knocked backwards when the cubicle door was pushed open by the upset boy.

"I LOVE HIM! I LOVE KUYA PATRICK!"

I heard the boy finish. So he love that guy named patrick, huh? Wait! P-patrick!?

I looked at the boy. No!

He was astounded at the moment too.

"Brat?!" I said disbelieving.

"Crap!" he covered his mouth as he look at me with tear glazed eyes.

I stood up from the floor.

"Please tell me this patrick is someone else, because I'm not g-"

"It is you"