My Angelic Devil /Boyxboy/ *Chapter 10*

yay! I finally reach the 10th chapter! ^o^ I really have fun writing this story... I hope you guys are also having fun reading my story. Here you go, enjoy...
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

~ Patrick's POV ~

"now, here's the plan" my mom began "carl's mother asked me to help her set a surprise party for carl but we can't do that without keeping carl busy and that's where you enter" she said.

"and what do I do?" I asked boredly.

"keep him busy"

"how do I do that?"

"bring him and his friends elsewhere but don't let him come home without my signal" mom explained.

"how can I keep the brat away from his home?"

"you're asking too many questions patricio, bring him to a shop or somewhere else. He's your third cousin and he seems to like you so he wouldn't mind hanging out with you for hours"

I sighed. What did I get myself in to?

~ Josh's POV ~

"why am I here again?" I asked deus for the 50th time.

"where going to carl's birthday" he replied.

"why are you bringing me with you?"

"because mom and dad are both busy and so is mica and they assigned me to babysit you"

I glared at the back of his head.

"I'm capable of taking care of my own" I growled.

"I don't want you beside me too but I have to do what mom and dad told me so I won't be in trouble later" he said through gritted teeth.

I just groaned.

"hey deus" carl greeted my stupid brother then noticed me "um... Hi josh?" he narrowed his eyes to deus.

Deus just shrugged "my parents asked me to babysit this fag, so I brought him here with me"

I greeted my teeth in annoyance "I'm already 13 turning 14, I don't need a babysitter! And I am not a fag!" I snapped.

Then deus and carl just laughed at my outburst.

"your little brother never failed to amuse me" carl said with a smirk playing on his lips.

What the fuck?! Are they toying with me? I hate being fooled around and being treated like I'm just some kind of a rug doll. I may not show it on the outside, but inside... The way they treat me... it hurts me so bad.
There were times when I almost cried in front of them but I stopped myself because they'll only think that I'm a crying baby and they'll just bully me even more. What do they think of me? I'm a human too! I have feelings too... I get hurt too...

I could feel my eyes stinging, I need to control my emotions.

"there's kuya patrick" carl muttered.

My eyes widened and I tried harder to stop the stupid liquid called tears from falling.

"sorry if I took so long carl, I had to run for some errand" I heard kuya patrick's sexy voice.

I looked up and saw him staring at me with a strange look. He must've figured out that I was trying to stop myself from crying.
Damn it! He probably thinks I'm a loser too... Good going, I probably impressed my secret crush by being a wimp.

I could feel my eyes stinging again and the tears were threatening to fall again. Damn it! Why do I have to be a very emotional crying baby?!

I looked at kuya patrick and realized that it was a bad idea. Kuya patrick was staring at me with a disgusted look on his face. He probably hate losers like me.

"what's up with him?" kuya patrick asked pointing at me.

Carl and deus shrugged.
"he's so gay, crying is his hobby. My dad almost disowned him for being too soft" deus said and carl laughed.

I glared at them. It's not my fault if I'm always emotional. Then I realized that I was pouting so I tried to cover my emotion with my poker face.

I just hope that they can't read my p-p-p-p-p-p-p-poker face. 
Hey! maybe I should download that song to my mobile. I grinned at the thought.

"deus, is your brother really okay? I mean he was upset earlier then he's grinning like an idiot suddenly" I heard carl whispered to deus.

"bipolar" I also heard kuya patrick muttered.

I just ignored them and let their offending comments slip for now.

"so where are you taking us kuya pat?" carl asked kuya patrick.

"wanna go hang out in Big Mac?" kuya patrick offered with his crooked grin.

"soooweet!"
"mojarie is probably there right now" carl and deus gave each other a high five then grinned at kuya patrick.

Tsk. Boys... Wait, I'm a boy too. But I'm not like these morons.

"let's go boys" kuya patrick said then began to walk with deus and carl following behind him.

I mentally rolled my eyes at them.

Boys.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I hope you like this chapter and stay tuned for the next chapter, coming right up. 

~ ninn