The Angelic Devil /Boyxboy/ *Chapter 7*

~ Patrick's POV ~

We're in mary's apartment near our university and we were finally watching some good films. Philippine films or foreign films, they're all good to watch.

"I still can't believe at the way you act at the boy" unfortunately, belle always ruin the mood to watch the film peacefully.

"belle, I'm watching a movie. Can't you just bother me later?"

"I wonder, when will you grow mature?" belle asked sternly.

I just shrugged my shoulder.

"don't worry, I've been mean to the kid since he was in elementary" I smugly replied.

Belle raised her eyebrow at me.

"why is that?"

I shrugged "he just seems to be a pretentious brat who wants to fit in the crowd but he just can't, you know what I mean" I replied and took a gulp on my beer.

"you don't even know the boy that much patrick" belle shook her head disapprovingly at my words.

"I don't give a damn about the brat anyway"

"but I think the kid actually likes you" ed suddenly commented with a smirk.

I furrowed my eyebrow "what the hell do you mean by that?"

Ed just chuckled "I'm not sure either pat, but by the way the kid looks at you... Man, I think he likes you"

"what do you mean by he 'likes' me?" I hope he didn't mean it the other way. 'cause just thinking about the kid liking me that way makes me shiver.

I remember his older brother teasing him about being a fag, I just hope that I'm not his type if he really is gay.

"what's the matter patrick?" belle giggled.

"maybe his thinking about the kid" ed said.

"what do you mean by that?" alright! These two is beginning to irritate me.

"I'm going back to the dorm" I announced and stood up.

"wait, we were just kidding patrick please sit down" I heard belle said before I closed the door behind me.

Then I began to walk towards our dorm.
It's already dark and we don't have school tomorrow. I'm a little excited about the upcoming University Festival but I hope eli will not make me wear anything stupid like last year.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

There you have it folks.

Another stupid and senseless chapter from moi and still have no romance in it.

Please rate and tell me what you think of my story 

~ ninn^^