The Angelic Devil /Boyxboy/ *Chapter 2*

~ Josh's POV ~

"see you tomorrow joshua, I hope you learned a lot from our lessons" Mrs. Ruiz said to me as she wave her hand.

"Thank you Mrs. Ruiz, I sure learned a lot" I said smiling at her and wave back before walking straight back to my home.

I opened the door and enter.

"I'm home" I announced.

My sister was on her phone busy talking to one of her classmates and my brother was playing a game on his cellphone.

I sighed and head straight to my room. The only place where I can be who I wanna be without ate mica and deus to bother me.

Here I can show the real me. The gay joshua. But nobody needs to know that, especially not my family. They won't like it.

I always thought kuya patrick is cute even when I was in elementary. I couldn't take my eyes off of him, now I know that I have a crush on him but he doesn't need to know that either. He seems to hate me and I don't want to worsen that.

Mrs. Ruiz always talk about him, of how well he do in school although he party a lot and play with chicks. She still believes that he'll be an outstanding Special Education teacher someday. Yes, he's studying Special Education in college. Mrs. Ruiz also said that he just turned 18 on may and then he get his driver's license. So now the dude can drive.

They say high school life is the happiest life but I think college life is, because noone will bully you and you can do all the fuck you want without getting scolded.

I'm only thirteen and currently in 2nd year high school. I'm turning 14 this december 24.

I stared at my window and catch a glimpse of kuya patrick.

He was busy talking on his phone. Maybe he's talking to his classmate or a friend or his... Girlfriend? Does he have a girlfriend at all? I think he's still just playing around.

I wish he could be my boyfriend... No! I shook my head. Bad joshua! Don't think like that! Kuya patrick is straight as an arrow, he doesn't swing that way.

I stared at him again through the window. He seem pissed about something.

I sighed and pull down the blinds on the window. It's not nice if he catch me staring at him from here.

I grab my laptop and activate the internet and went to facebook.

I log in and saw 8 notifications. I open one and it was about my friend jenuielle commenting on one of my profile photo.

'nice pic dude... You'll make a cute neko boy' I read his comment on my pic which I was in a cat costume on our halloween party night and I just decided to make it my profile pic. Well, its cute.

I type 'Patrick Ruiz' on search and tada! Found him.

His profile pic is hot. It's about him being shirtless in a pageant he joined in their university last month. He's SO effing HOT!

Okay, I have to stop drooling over his picture and look at his other albums instead.

Good thing his account wasn't in private. I saw an album about their halloween party last night.

I couldn't stop drooling. Seeing him in a vampire costume is soooo hot!

I checked all the pictures and he seems to be drunk on the other pictures.

There are also pictures of him and his other guy friends kissing girls. Whoever that bitch who kissed him better not cross my path or else I'll beat her. Haha possessive much?

So that's how college rolls. Looks pretty cool.

I got tired on checking out his pictures so I log out my account, I still have school tomorrow and I don't want to wake up late or else my mom will kick my balls. Ngh... Scary...

Well gotta sleep... Good night.

.........................................................

Awww... Josh got a crush on patricioooo... Too bad patrick is straight. Or is he? Hehehe...

Please rate/vote and let me know what you think...