*Chapter 15*

~ Patrick's POV ~

This is so unfair.
I can feel my right eye twitching in annoyance.

I stare at the dude in the mirror again.
Red christmas hat, fake white beard, red shirt with black belt and red slacks.

All I could see is red! It won't take long 'til I murder someone.

"how dare they...!" I growled.

How dare they trick me into this by using the kids?!

Such a dirty tactic. Unfair! Where's justice in this?

Now if I'm Shibuya Yuuri(1) I'll snap and go to maou(2)-mode now and punish those fucktards.

And my so-called friends too, I won't let them get away with this.
They knew that I could never resist those children and then they used them to trick me.

"what's up with that look? You're going to scare kids if you keep that face up santa"
I look at belle's reflection in the mirror behind me.

"sheesh, what am I supposed to do? Smile widely then laugh with hoho?" I asked.

"no, you should cry huhu like a wimpy santa" belle retorted.

How did this bitch became my friend again?

"I hate you" I said with a glare.

"aw... love you too patrick"

"you're lucky that you're a girl because if you weren't, you'll probably spend your holiday break in the hospital"

"tsk tsk, temper temper patrick"

"you're the one who gave eli that idea, weren't you?" I accused.

"huh? What idea?" she asked innocently.

"using the gift giving program as a threat to make me wear this!" I pointed at the offending costume I'm currently wearing.

"so what if I told eli how much you care about those kids"

"I do not care about those brats" I lied.

Belle sighed.
"even though you'll never admit it, you're so obvious"

I really am a person that's so easy to read.

"you're emotions are easily seen through your eyes" belle added and gave me her rare sweet smile.

I could feel warmth on my cheeks. Am I blushing?

"you're just making that up, I don't like those kids especially that aaron brat" I turned my face away from her but she could still see my reflection on the mirror.

I heard her sigh.
"whatever you say pat, whatever you say"

I almost gave belle my rare genuine smile when eli suddenly burst in the empty classroom where I was changing.

"you need to get out there patricio" he said as he walk towards me.

"what?"

"the festival is about to begin and we need you out there as the Special Education majors' mascot" eli then began to drag me out of the room.

"wait, can't you atleast give me 5 minutes-"

"no, we need you there now!" the president said with an imperative tone.

I sighed as I let him drag me.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

~ Josh's POV ~

I am currently in kuya patrick's university.

What am I doing here? I don't know either.

"why are we here again?" I asked jinuelle.

"we're here because silver invited us to their university festival, and I wanna know if college life is really fun" my friend answered.

Silver, they've been dating for a month now. I wonder how long will they last?

We keep on walking until I caught sight of people wearing different kinds of costume.

"what's going on there?" I asked and turn to my companion but jinuelle wasn't there.

Now where did he go?
Probably left me for silver. Again.

The people in front of me were very tall, I couldn't see much of the costume wearing people.

"are these guys very tall or am I just really short?" I asked myself.

I suddenly heard someone chuckle beside me.
Is someone making fun of my height? I'm atleast 5'5 and only 13 going 14, I still have lot of years to grow taller.

I snapped my head towards the jerk...

GASP!

Only to discover the shocking sight in front of me.

I know it's rude to stare at someone you don't even know, but I couldn't help it.

"never seen you here before kid"

I was mesmerized by those pink luscious lips as they move to speak.

His brown hair was a little longer than kuya patrick's but not too long.

I stare at his eye, and it was as if I was being hypnotized by his amber eyes. Like kuya patrick.

And his nose is as straight as kuya patrick's nose. Or maybe even straighter. And he's very tall, maybe slightly taller than kuya patrick.

"hey kid, you okay?"

that voice... Damn! Somebody, shoot me!

"huh? what?" I asked when I finally managed to return to reality.

"I said, I haven't seen you here before"

"um... yeah, I don't go here, I'm still in high school" I laughed nervously.

"oh... High school huh?" he gave me a smug smile.

"yeah, got a problem with that?" I asked impolitely.

The tall gorgeous guy shook his head.

"I don't. What's your name?"

he's asking for my name.
"um... I'm joshua but you can just call me josh" I answered.

He hummed before introducing his self to me.

"my name's Isaac Emnace but you can also call me izzy" then after that he suddenly grabbed me and drag me through the crowd.

"hey! Where are you taking me?" I asked.

But the tall dude didn't answer and just keep on dragging me.

Who the hell this guy thinks he is? You don't just introduce yourself to someone you just met then suddenly drag him around!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Sorry if it took me soooo long to upload this chapter.
We've been busy for holiday.

My cousins also kept on dragging me to mall after mall. My only remedy after the exhausting activities are my anime DVDs...

So a new character huh? What's this izzy dudes purpose in this story?

You'll finally meet cute and adorable little aaron... Soon ;)

(1) Shibuya Yuuri ~ the male protagonist of the anime Kyou kara maou.

(2) Maou ~ meaning 'Demon King'

if you watched the anime series kyou kara maou, you'll know more about the informations.

Please vote and tell me what you think of my story.

And please be a fan. Thank you so much =^_^=