The Angelic Devil /Boyxboy/ *Chapter 13*

~ Josh's POV ~

wow, I never knew that kuya patrick is a big fan of anime.
I, myself is a fan of anime but not this hard.

I looked at the left side of the room and there were anime DVDs neatly arranged on a small bookshelf.

I made my way towards the DVDs but kuya patrick suddenly blocked my way.

"um... I really don't want anyone touching my anime collections, and that include my anime DVDs" he explained.

Huh? He really cherish his anime collections that much?

I rubbed my nape sheepishly, its an action I often do when I'm nervous or clueless.
"o-okay, sorry about that" I mumbled.

There's also a sketch pad laying on kuya patrick's bed.

"kuya patrick, what's that sketch pad for?" I asked with curiosity.

Kuya patrick followed my gaze.
"ah... that's my anime sketch pad, I drew a lot of anime characters in there but I didn't have time to continue them since we start doing our thesis" he explained.

"can I see it?" I asked with a hopeful smile.

Kuya patrick stared at me for a second before agreeing "f-fine, but if you laugh at my work I swear you're going to see hell" he threatened.

"I'm not like that" I sighed then walk towards the bed where the sketch pad lays.
I opened the pad and was surprised at the contents.

Wow! Kuya patrick is very talented and artistic at this.

The anime characters were from code geass, yu yu hakusho, card captor sakura, prince of tennis and many other animes.

"wow" was all I could say.

"it's time for you to sleep" I heard kuya patrick say.

"huh? but I think its too early for bed and besides, where will I sleep? you only have one bed"

"don't worry brat, you're going to sleep in my bed"

"brat? Wait, where will you sleep then?"

Kuya patrick grinned at me "on the living room couch"

"but shouldn't I be the one to sleep there? I mean this is your bed and I don't want to give you trouble on-"

"oh just shut up! I'm not doing this for you, this is for me. if my mom finds out that I let her stupid student sleep on the living room couch..." kuya patrick visibly shuddered "ngh... my anime collections will be confiscated" he finished.

Wow, he really care so much about his collections haha! What a guy.

"what are you laughing at huh?!"

uh oh, I didn't know that I absentmindedly laughed. Jeez, I bet kuya patrick is pissed off again.

"n-nothing, I-I'm going to sleep" I frantically dive under the cover of kuya patrick's bed.

"good night" I mumbled.
I could feel kuya patrick glaring at me from under the cover.

"good night" he finally said.

He turned off the light and I heard him close the door.

I guess kuya patrick isn't really that bad.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Sorry if there are any errors, I hope you guys still like it.

Patrick's university/college festival is near in this story :)

please vote and comment if you still want me to continue this story. Thank you...

Current song: Super bass ^^