*Chapter 16*

~ Josh's POV ~

The tall guy finally stopped dragging me and that's when I realized that we're in front of the crowd and I could finally see the costume wearing people closer.

"they're mascots of different colleges" I heard the tall handsome guy beside me say.

"mascot?"

Wow, their costumes are good. There was a girl in fairy costume with large fairy wings, there was a guy in a werewolf costume. Isn't it christmas already?

Oh yeah, what caught my attention the most is that wierd looking frowning santa clause.
Seems familiar.

"oh... the University Student Government president will finally announce the best mascot" the guy beside me said. What's his name again? Ice? Izzy?

"And the best mascot is..." the USG president began.

"Hurry up and get on with it! Just announce the stupid winner already so I can finally take off this stupid santa costume! And this stupid beard!" the santa mascot yelled at the poor president.

Wait, that voice sounds familiar...

"Shut up patrick! Don't infuriate the USG president!" the guy standing beside the santa mascot scolded.

P-patrick?!

"don't tell me... kuya patri-"

"yup, that's patricio alright" I was cut off by the long brown haired girl that's standing on my left side.

I turned to look at her.

"ate belle?"

she turned to me and gave me a smile.

"oh I thought I knew you. you're the student of pat's mom, right?"

"um... yeah" I turned at the santa mascot again
"is that really kuya patrick?"

"yes, isn't he cute in that costume?" she asked then giggle.

Her giggle reminds me of the evil laughs of those witches from the disney cartoons I've watched when I was in elementary.

"The best mascot for this year's university festival is... From the College of Education Major in Physical Science" the president finally announced.

I saw the guy standing beside the santa mascot gaped.

Ate belle clicked her tongue.
"we lost... Again. Oh well, seeing patrick in a santa costume is still priceless" then she skimmed on the pictures she took with her digital camera.

Oooh... Look's like she's going to use those pictures for blackmail. Poor kuya patrick.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

~ Patrick's POV ~

"we... lost. Again!" eli growled.

I took off the fake beard that belle made me wear.

"never again" I glared at eli.
He wasn't intimidated.

He shrugged "oh well, seeing you wearing that costume is worth it though" he said then smirk.

"what the hell do you mean by that?!" why this little prick...

"patrick!" I heard belle call me.

I turned towards the direction where I thought I heard her.

I finally saw her, she's holding a... CAMERA?!

"Belle! You bitch!" I walk threateningly towards her.