Chapter 1

(A/N: Hi, I kind of deleted the sentence where I said your name will be 'Miya'. So, you can actually imagine yourself in here. lol. Sorry!)

"Huh?" You mumbled in confusion, you just received a PM in twitter from someone, and somehow you can't understand what it means.

You decided to just forget it, you shoved back your phone inside your pocket as you shove another chocolate bar in your mouth.

"Jeez, you never stop eating, don't you?"

You looked at the person sitting beside you, it was the annoying, rude, transferee student, Soraru.

"Mind your own business." You grumbled and looked away.

He was really cute, but his attitude ruins it all!

You heard the bell ring, you quickly threw your vest inside of your bag and walked out of the classroom without even saying goodbye to your teacher, heck, you haven't even been dismissed yet.

Since, you were some bad girl, and you've got some badass reputation in your school.

You can't deny that you have a crush on Soraru, and you would have hit on him, if not for his attitude.

You glared at Sakura, the campus's good girl, who always flirts with your Soraru. She didn't pay any attention to you, you also noticed that she was carrying her lunchbox.

You grinned as you thought of an evil plan, since you were pretty sure that she'll go to your classroom to ask Soraru to eat with her.

What a b!@tc#.