Chapter 4

You woke up and looked around.

Wait, this isn't my room.

The door opened and you saw Soraru, walking towards you with a tray of breakfast in his hands.

"I'm sorry, if I fell asleep yesterday." You said and smiled, "I was so tired."

"That's what you get for forcing yourself." He mumbled and placed the tray on my lap, "Eat up!"

"T-thank you." You blushed and started to eat.

You were somehow uncomfortable, because Soraru kept staring at you.

"U-uhm, so what do you want to talk about?" You asked.

Soraru snapped out of his trance, "A-ah, there's something that I want to confess.." He said shyly, "And, I was actually wondering if you could help me."

"Sure, what is it?" You asked, holding back a smirk. Just a few days ago, Soraru was teasing you and just being a complete asshole, but right now, here you guys are..

In his room,

In his bed,

talking.

"Well.... I'm an utaite." He said, more like whispered but since you have a good hearing you heard it.

"Hmmm? So?" You asked, you weren't shocked at all because well, you knew a lot of utaite's in your school you were just lazy to tell them you know, sometimes you use it as a blackmail.

Soraru looked at you amused that you were well... unamused.

"I have a friend. And his birthday is coming soon, I'd like to arrange a surprise for him."

You nodded, "What kind of surprise? You wanna know how to bake a cake? I know how! I'll bake for you!" You said in excitement, "Come on, Soraruuuuu! Let's bakeeee!"

"Well, i'm not really surprised. Seeing you are always eating, everytime I see you."

You threw the fork at him because of annoyance, "SHUT UP! Okay, okay, I wont help you anymore!"

"That was dangerous!" He shouted.

You huffed and crossed your arms like a kid, refusing to meet his gaze.

"Right, I'm sorry." He said, "Now, don't be mad at me. Come on. Face me, look at me." He shook your knees, "Hey, hey, heeeeey."

You let out a deep sigh.

If I don't have feelings for you, i'd be kicking you out the window.

"Okay, okay, now let go." You snapped, rolling your eyes while surpressing a smile.

(merry christmas and i dont have plot for the soramafu story yet asgdkslaowbslabskanwksbsaksblawlqnssvsiawkwnskabww )

edit: this was supposed to be uploaded yesterday lol