Chapter 5

You rolled your eyes as Soraru and you walked towards the bakery shop.

Soraru was pouting, apparently both of you have tried so many times to bake, by you teaching him and him ー if he's not burning the kitchen he's either burning the cake.

"Just give it up, Soraru." You grumbled, "Why are you getting upset for such small thing? Maybe, it isn't just for you. Cheer up, kid."

"Shut up, Miーchan." He snapped, calling you by the nickname Sakura calls you.

You rolled your eyes, "Don't call me Miーchan, that's my sister."

"Eh? So you have a sister."

You nodded, "She's in America, right now."

Soraru opened the door to the shop and you walked in first, what a gentleman.

You looked around at the pastries that could bring you heaven, and it's a lot. You almost let out a girliest scream in the history of girliest screams.

You grabbed Soraru's hands and pulled him to the cake section. You heard him gasp lightly and that's when you realised you were holding his hands.

You blushed and let go of his hand, "Sorry, it was just ー you know, spur of the moment."

"It's okay." He said, blushing a little.

"Well then, let's look up the cakes shall we?" You asked, peering shyly at him.

He smiled and nodded.

You turned your gaze at the cakes, asking yourself if you should buy one since it's your birthday tomorrow, just a little celebration in your apartment with you and yourself again.

Then after that it's monday.

Soraru pointed at a vanilla cake with strawberries on top, saying that his friend might like it ー his friend likes anything that's sweet anyway.

You looked away from the cake, "Well, okay, let's buy that."

Soraru nodded and told the cashier, you where beyond surprised that Soraru bought a red velvet cake too. It was the cake you were staring at. It was your favourite.

"You're buying two cakes?" You asked curiously.

"Well, I figured that you want it. So, consider this as my thanks gift. You must be tired after eating burned cakes that tasted like eggs." He said and chuckled.

You smiled, "Thank you, Soraru."