Chapter 3

You gaped in front of Soraru's house, No wait, mansion! It's huuuugeeeee!

Suddenly, you realised that you're going to your crush's house, you tried to calm your hearbut you can't stop yourself from smiling.

"Come in." He said and walked inside of the house, with you trailing behind like a little kid.

"I like your house, everything's sparkling!" You exclaimed, "Waaaah, it feels like I'm not worthy here, ah ! The TV, TV, TV."

"Then, let's go to my room." He said and we walked up the stairs, we headed towards the farthest room in the hallway.

You quickly went in and gaped at the wide screen TV, you were slightly envious because of Soraru, he was living in a big house and more importantly his family, while you on the other hand...

Let's not think about that.

He turned on the TV and gave you the remote, you quickly flicked through the channels until you found it.

You were concentrating on what you were watching, while on the other hand, Soraru was staring at you and laughed quietly to his self.

Miya's so cute.

He grabbed his cellphone and scrolled through twitter, by the time he looked at you, you were already sleeping.

( aahh, yes, im thinking of writing a SoraMafu story next )