Chapter 2

You sighed in content as you flopped down on your bed, you laughed out loud as you remembered what you did to Sakura.

Just this lunch, you bumped her in purpose causing her to let go of her lunch which came tumbling down on the floor and spilling it's contents.

You also opened her locker and placed superglue on her shoes, you also sneaked inide their classroom to pour little bit of red paint on her seat.

When classes are done, (since you skipped the rest afternoon classes), you grinned as she walked down the hallway with a red stain on her skirt. Everyone was either laughing or whispering things while looking at her, funny.

Hell, she was so embarrassed!

You were about to fall asleep, when you heard your phone ringing.

You grudgingly answered the call, "Hello?"

[ Miya? ]

Your heart was beating fast now, it was Soraru. Soraru! It's Soraru!

"Uh-uhm, S-soraru?"

[ Yeah, it's me. I'd like to talk to you about something. ]

"Where are you now?"

You stood up while pulling a jacket on, and walked out of your apartment.

[ W-what? No, I don't mean now. ]

You sighed, "Come on, I just walked out of my apartment. Just tell me, where you are now!".

[ Fine! at the park, I'll just meet you there. ]

I hang up and rode the bus that was heading towards the nearest park in here.

----------

You got off the bus, crossed the road to get to the park and saw Soraru standing under the lightpost.

You stood in front of him, "Hey." You mumbled and sat on the bench, "So, what do you want to talk ー ah, wait! What time is it?"

Soraru looked at you weirdly, "It's 7:48." He answered, "Why? Do you have aー"

"Is you house near around here?" You asked once again, slightly panicking right now.

He nodded.

You pulled his hand, "Then, let's go to your house! I need to watch TV! I can't miss my favorite show!"

"What are you a kid?"

"Come on! Come on!"

( Thank you for supporting this story!~ You guys made my day. )