Chapter 7

You sighed, deciding that you'll go at the rooftop. It was locked, but you have the key, you stole it from the janitor's locker a long time ago.
You opened the door, pocketing the key.

But, what you see next made you stop dead in your tracks.

"Happy Birthday, (y/n)." Soraru whispered, behind you.

You gasped and looked at him in shock, "D-did you do all of this?" You asked, it came out like a whisper.

He nodded, blushing.

You looked away from him and stared at the sign that says Happy Birthday, the one person holding it up was your sister, she was smiling widely while mouthing 'Get in there'. Making you blush.

There were a couple of (favoritecolor) balloons, tied in the table and there are some couple of it on the floor too.

"I-it's - uhm... how do I say this..." You mumbled, completely shy.

Your sister walked over to you and hugged you, "You can do it." She whispered, "I love you and Happy Birthday, sis."

You nodded, "Thanks, and I love you too." You whispered back.

She broke away and blew you a kiss, before walking out of the rooftop.

Soraru and you stood there in silence, "Soraru, t-thank you. Like, seriously this means so much to me." You said, trying not to cry. "No one ever did this before, so, thank you and.. and.. I- I love you!!!"

You shut your eyes, scared of seeing his expression. But then, you felt someone hug you, you opened your eyes and saw Soraru, trying to keep his cool together.

"I-it took you too long to admit that!" He whined.
You pouted and pushed him away, "Why do I have to be the first one to confess to you?!"

"Well, you liked me first, didn't you?" He asked, chuckling. "It was obvious, seeing you do those things to Sakura was cruel but seeing you get jealous... I can't help it! You're just so cute when you get jealous... so I kept making you jealous and it made me happy that you liked, no, loved me, it made me so happy that it hurts my heart. But, I want you to know that..."

You felt your eyes widen, "What?" You asked, eagerly. Does he love me back? You asked yourself anxiously.

"Sakura is my cousin." He said, seriously.

"Eh?" You asked, dumbfounded. "I- I see."

You looked down, completely embarrassed and guilty, and at the same time... you feel rejected, it was like he was avoiding the I love you part.

"And, I love you too."

You looked up, just in time he crashed his lips to yours.

THE END ❤