Chapter 6

(This is toooooo damn long isn't it)

"Oh, sorry I need to go now." You said, as you and Soraru stepped out of the bakery.

"Hmm?"

"Well, my sister just sent me a text. She said, she's in the airport." You explained.

"I thought she was in America." Soraru mumbled.

"Same." You grumbled, "But, it looks like this was supposed to be a surprise but she forgot that she doesn't know where I live."

Soraru chuckled, "Okay, then, take care." He said and ruffled your hair.

You nodded and hailed a taxi.

When you got to the airport, you quickly saw your sister, sitting in a bench hopelessly looking around.

"Stupid onee-chan." You grumbled, running over to her. "Why are you here?!"

She stood up and removed her sunglasses, "Hi to you too." She said and rolled her eyes, "Well, is it bad to visit you for your birthday?!"

"O-of course not, but you could have warned me you know!" You shouted, "Anyways, let's go!"

"Don't tell me you have a boyfriend!" she accused.

"No, of course not!" You shouted, "Let's just go home, already!"

"But, seriously..."

"I said no!"

You and your sister got out of the taxi after paying it, you were surprised when you saw Soraru standing outside of your apartment door.

"What is he doing here?" You whispered and eyed your sister that was busy on her cellphone.

You walked towards your room, "Soraru-san?"

"Oh, you're here." He said and looked at your sister, "Is she your sister?"

Right on cue, your sister snapped her head towards Soraru and her mouth dropped open.

"YOU LIED TO ME!" She shouted at you.  

Waaaa, I knew this was going to happen.

"He's a friend!" You shouted back, "He's my classmate! Soraru tell her!"

"A-ah, okay. I'm Soraru, a classmate and a friend of your little sister. Nice to meet you."

"Hmmm? Okay." your sister said, before walking inside your apartment.

You sighed and rolled your eyes, "Sorry, about her."

Soraru smiled and patted your head, "It's okay."

You blushed at the gesture, "A-anyways, why are you here?" You asked, looking away from him.

"Here." He said, handing you a box where the cake was in. "I forgot to give this to you."

"I-i see, thank you." You mumbled, taking the box from his hands. "Do you want to eat it with us?"

"No, thank you. I have to prepare something for tomorrow, Bye!" Soraru said, walking quickly before you get to ask what it is that he needs to prepare for.

The Next Day

You walked slowly to your classroom, unconciously your eyes searched for Soraru.

Ah, now I really like Soraru even more.

You sat on your usual seat, normally Soraru would be in here before you arrive at school but maybe you just went to school much earlier than usual.

"Ohayo."

You looked up and saw Soraru, "O-ohayo."

He just smiled and sat quietly, which is surprising, throughout the whole period. When, break time came he immediately scampered out of the classroom, not even bothering to look at you or even invite you to eat with him.

You immediately started to feel sad, because you thought that Soraru and you are going to be spending more time with each other since both of you got pretty close.

Is he avoiding me? Am I not good enough? Did he regret hanging out with me?

You sighed, resisting the urge to pull your hair in frustration. But instead, you kicked a chair and let out a scream.

The other students in classroom, looked at you in shock, some are scared, and some are looking at you as if you're an alien.

You flicked them off before storming out of the classroom.