33.

Scarlet's pov.

"Just me, her and the moon."

One Direction - End Of The Day

-

My mind was a complete mess. But nothing new there.

In theory, things were good with Zayn, even though it has been four days since that phone call and not once he came to look for me. I decided to not look for him either, letting the decision of where this relationship would be going to completely on his hands.

As of Harry, also hasn't called. It's been over a week since we talked in my apartment, also decided to not look for him either, it was also his decision.

It was good to be free from all this boy drama for a couple of days, it was quite peaceful. The trouble was when all of that peace turned into loneliness. I let myself miss Harry again, but this time in a healthier way, the idea of him bouncing back into my life any second soothing me.

It took him two more days to do that, until he finally showed up by my door with an apprehensive look on his face. The sight of him never failed to take my breath away. His hair was seriously long, way down his shoulder. And it was beautiful.

"Your hair", I commented, holding my door open for him.

"Do you think I should cut it?" His husky voice didn't sound insecure.

"No", I answered immediately.

"Good, 'cause I don't plan to", he said as he took a few steps into my home.

I closed the door behind us. I should probably start wearing normal clothes at home, he always finds me in my pyjamas and with a messy hair. I don't even know what he thinks of my appearance, but this surely wouldn't help.

"Do you want to hang out with me?"

I shrugged. "Sure, I'll go get the cereal."

"No, I mean go out somewhere and chill there", he explained himself.

"Why? What's wrong with chilling here?" I raised my brow, but suddenly realising that maybe I was getting a little paranoid with this.

Maybe if I clean my house more often these thoughts would stop haunting me.

"There's nothing wrong, it's just that I had a whole date planned and if we chilled here, we would have to postpone it."

"Oh", is all I could say in realisation and a little surprise. "We wouldn't want that", I played along. "What should I wear?"

"Anything you want", he shrugged. "Something comfortable, I guess."

"Okay, I'll go change. Make yourself comfortable, you know where the cereal is", I joked as I quickly hopped to my room, trying to control the joy that was pouring out of my body.

I took a quick shower, brushed my teeth and did my make up with just foundation, powder, mascara and a lip balm. He told me to be comfortable, so he didn't seem like the type to "take me some place nice", also known as expensive and meaningless dates.

I decided to go with my favourite jeans, a skinny black one that I probably shouldn't even be calling black any more from the many washes. On top of that, a white Olodum shirt and my red All Star. I ran my fingers through the knots of my curls and thirty minutes later, I was ready to go.

When I got to my living room, I found Harry Styles sat in my sofa, eating my cereal out of the box and watching my TV on Discovery Home & Health. I never thought I'd live to see that. The seat next to him looked inviting.