38.

Scarlet's pov.

"I love this secret language that we're speaking; say it to me, let's embrace the point of no return."

Disclosure ft. Lorde - Magnets

-

Zayn sat by my side and Harry made his way in between my legs, touching the inner part of my knees to spread them apart. He took the rest of the drug we had and placed it on top of my thigh. He made a perfect row with his black credit card, keeping his eyes down at all times. Then, for one small second, his eyelids raised to make a seductive eye contact with me, then looked back at my bare skin and lowered his head. Completely ignoring Zayn's demand, Harry kept his eyes opened. I looked to my side and the Bradford boy was too busy tripping to pay attention to it, with his mouth half opened and eyes closed. I felt Harry's nose softly graze against my skin, followed by a loud inhale. Instead of getting up, he kept his head down and it seemed to hurt. He shut his eyes tightly and gripped my thighs.

He looked at me through his hair that was fallen on one side of his face. "Clean", I said.

Harry smirked, then with his pretty, soft, pink tongue he cleaned all the remains of powder on my thigh. He licked a little too high, with his other hand following his head on my leg. When he hit my dress, he stopped, but his hand kept going until his thumb was close enough to caress my groin. I inhaled quickly in both surprise and delight, I could've had an orgasm right then and there from the anticipation of him. I missed his body so much.

Zayn slapped his hand. "Feeling touchy there, mate?" He said in a scold.

"Yeah, bro", Harry jokingly touched Zayn's thigh and he immediately slapped it away as well. He was goofing around, but it was sexy nevertheless.

"I want more", I whined, spreading my legs wider and catching Harry's attention.

"Babe", Zayn quickly and instinctively placed his hands in front of my crotch to keep Harry from seeing it.

"I meant the drugs", I looked at Zayn. "But that'll do", I smiled devilishly, taking his wrist and dragging it towards me, making him touch my bare core.

He didn't move, Harry was still between me, watching the situation. I manipulated Zayn's hand, using my middle finger to make his press harder against me and open my wet slit. He touched my clitoris, feeling the warmth of it, then he couldn't resist. Zayn used his middle and ring finger to masturbate me, with soft circles against my skin, gradually increasing the speed.

"Oh, fuck", I bit my lip as I struggled to keep eye contact with him. "I'm so turned on", I gripped his thigh through his expensive suit.

I touched him through the fabric, feeling him already hard and growing. He pulsed with my touch, then started to place wet kisses on my jawline and behind my ear. I looked at Harry, who also had an erection showing, with his hands shyly holding my knee. He slowly took space, opening my legs wider for Zayn, touching me more little by little.

As the pleasure intensified, Harry pushed my leg up from the back of my knee, slightly raising my hips. I turned my head towards Zayn to kiss him with slow, passionate pecks and rubbed the tip of his penis through the fabric. Suddenly, I felt Harry place wet kisses on my bum, following a path towards my core until he was close enough to lick me, but he didn't do it in the usual spots. Harry went further down, in a place no man has ever been before, licking it and kissing it wildly and yet carefully. The feeling made me jump in surprise, so he held me down with his free hand. It felt different, it felt warm and wet. I wanted to stop kissing Zayn just so I could watch Harry between my legs, I missed that sight. But I didn't, I kept kissing him, this time deepening the kiss and he entered me with his two fingers, forming a hook with them inside of me and using the palm of his hand to rub against my clitoris.